Holy crap, really? (Fountain Faerieee)

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Holy crap, really? (Fountain Faerieee)

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Oh my god! So Jessi and I were talking about making sure we knew the information to verify our accounts, and wondering what email we had used years and years ago for our accounts. We went to check them, and I decided to check to see if we could change them. (You can, FYI, ha ha.)

I click on the Change Email link and...
Spoiler: open/close
(Cut for size)

I just sat there in silence for a moment, then asked Jessi to come look at it and tell me if it was what I thought it was.

The Draik Space Helmet was buyable, about 40-some odd k. Jessi bought it for me because she is awesome and I love her ;_;
Spoiler: open/close
Not as big, but cut anyway for... convenience?

IN SHORT. I am so, so happy and excited. After Jessi got hers a month or so ago, I never thought I'd get one, seeing as I've been on the site 8 1/2 years without a single sighting of Jacko, Sloth, Boochi, or anyone giving me a painting event. XD Yaaaay!
<3
Goldenchaos

Re: Holy crap, really? (Fountain Faerieee)

Post by Goldenchaos »

:O Awesome! Have you figured out what you're going to get?
Image Image
ImageImage
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Congrats ^^
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Wow!!! Congrats! :D That must be so exciting. ^_^ Do you have someone you're going to use it on right away, or are you still thinking?

It's sad, but I actually can't remember if I've ever got a FFQ before....I *think* I did a long time ago, and I used it to paint Lifeless into a Plushie...I think.

Anyways, being able to transfer your pets around your accounts makes Fountain Faerie Quests even better since now if you got the quest on a side account you could swap pets to use it. :) That was what most people would dread back in the day, getting the quest on a wrong account where you couldn't even use it. ><

Let us know who you end up painting! =D
Image Image
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

I think I'm going to end up painting Whiptail. She (or he, whatever, I can't decide XD) is supposed to be a Maraquan Gelert, and has been since pre-customization, ha ha. She's just been zapped forever and ever, I was eventually going to buy a Maraquan Gelert morphing potion, but gah, they're sooo expensive.

So probably this is my best option, I think :D It will save me so much money and I'll finally get her what she needs to be!
<3
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Yay on the quest! And the fact that it was so cheap too!! Maraquan Gelerts are lovely, so that's a great decision.
I should probably go around and get my account info too, as I couldn't answer half the stuff they ask for if you're frozen.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Wow congrats ^_^
I love benevolent random events because you really aren't expecting them and they make your day =)
...formerly known as 'spiraled'
-click-
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Congratulations FMD!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Congrats Lindsey! :D Enjoy painting!
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Congrats! Someone on another Neopets board had the Water Faerie asking for Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet, lol.