Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Aside from one VERY stubborn Aboogala attachment refusal, my pets are now all where and how they should be until I change my mind, leaving only descriptions and maybe webpages to type up. One or two customizations don't look exactly right, but the flaws are negligible. The only one who's not permanently placed is the lab-adopter. :-)
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Well I know have some dreamies at last! A UC Sponge Aisha (soooo cute in the beaten pose, even though in general I prefer the new Aisha), Marshmallow Grundo and Tyrannian Peophin, with my battledome pet as she is (strawberry Aisha).
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

Woe:
Spoiler: open/close
At least it "earned" me a trophy:
http://www.neopets.com/gamescores.phtml?game_id=341

:?
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

My Cybunny turned Mutant thanks to the lab ray - hopefully a nicer colour soon, the art for the Mutant Cybunny isn't very nice I don't think. Hoping for a Chocolate or Jelly zap! I think my dreamies now are Tyrannian Peophin (converted, I prefer the new art), Mallow Grundo (again, I prefer the new art), Island Aisha (paint my current Aisha who is my BD pet) and space for lab rats/lends.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

chocolatefaerie13: So it takes 20% away from your entire account balance?! What kinda crap is that? I've never seen/heard of this SHH before.

Seeing that trophy on my own profile would annoy me so much.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Madge

Post by Madge »

It takes 20% of what you currently have in your hand, not your balance.

It's like the tax beast only more EXTREME!
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Oh. That makes much more sense. I never have more than 10K on hand (because it's probably tied into the stakes). That's still a lot of NP to lose, and it would have pissed me off if I was trying to buy something.
ImageImage

Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

I got the trophy last month - took away around 500k, enough for a silver trophy. It annoyed the crap out of me but I got a trophy, which is cool. Besides, you can eventually earn it all back anyway
alt1981black

Post by alt1981black »

I got two more game avatars today, if you want to call that an achievement. One for the Faerie crossword and one for Kacheek Seek. Sorta lame, but what the hell, right? Better than a sharp stick in the eye.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

My lab Ogrin turned Pink at the lab this morning.

Only to turn Blue three minutes later, due to the random event.

Damnit.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I don't think I ever want to play that game again, but...: shiny trophy and avatar!

( Also how can I win 6000 NP from the very last opponent when the daily limit is 5000?)

I'm trying to get more trophies for my lookup, I'm just very bad at getting high scores, so I'm currently trying Geos. I haven't actually played yet...
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

That's awesome, Marah! I've been stuck at 3rd place since July. Cellblock is one of my favorite games ( except the fact that a tie is considered a loss against you. ><)
ImageImage

Marah

Post by Marah »

One of the big sites (jellyneo, pinkpt?) has a step by step guide that wins most of the time. It makes the game go faster but it does get boring. The 11th tournament is a lot more fun though, you get to choose where to start.

I don't understand Geos. I won my first game by default (my opponent didn't "show") but now I can't seem to find my new game :(
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Marah wrote: I don't understand Geos. I won my first game by default (my opponent didn't "show") but now I can't seem to find my new game :(
Theoretically you would get your 2nd game in the 2nd week of the month, but multiplayer games have been glitched for months, so I won't be surprised if you don't get a 2nd game at all, or get it in the last few days of the month.
Marah

Post by Marah »

Ah, so that would explain why my first game last month just disappeared without me ever making a move?

So I'll keep trying.

Achievement: I'm slowly trying to decide what to do with my accounts after the devamp. I decided to wave goodbye to my, once pretty, green lutari and made Nylver into a blue gnorbu (for now).