Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Fury

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Fury »

Nigel the Chia charges 20 NP as commission.

Summary : You had 28877 NP. After 14 successful transactions, you have 1036857.
Sold YIPP at 72 this morning! My sell point is around 60-65 normally so I was more than happy to relinquish my shares. :D That brings my bank balance to almost 19mil - if only I could bring myself to actually spend it, LOL.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I sold all my Yipp yesterday for 73, but I didn't have as many shares as you Fury. I made about 700k.

In addition to my Cave Glider trophy last night and my 32:10 food club winnings today that I already bragged about, Braedan reached the 250 strength boost today. Now we are working on defense, but I never believed we would actually get to this point when I started codestone training him, back when he was at level 2 and defense 5 and had 270 hitpoints. And look at him now!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yeah, I sold mine at 76. :D If I wouldn't keep splurging my NP on friends, I'd be able to afford some fancy things like maybe a (trading posted) LEV or TT.

You know, TNT STILL need to make a more viable method of selling super-expensive things.
Madge

Post by Madge »

YIPP is at 93 now, I am still holding out for 100 but what's the bet it will hit it whilst I'm asleep and then never get that high again?

KBAT is at 63, also, for the record.
Rah

Post by Rah »

Geez, Prandlir is like a magnet for lab zap colour changes. 2 in the first two zaps, and she's since changed fire and silver. Most of my zapper pets can go over a month with NOTHING xD

*crossing fingers for darigan or strawberry*
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Have Edna's quests got significantly easier, or was I just unlucky before? I've just done ten quests in a row, most of them around 2k with one at 5k and one 250np, and didn't have to turn down any of them. This should make trying for the avatar less painful than I thought :) Granted, I don't think I'll make a profit on them, but there are plenty of avs which are worse np-wise (lever of doom, I'm looking at you).
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

Follise's Frowny won a PPL trophy:

http://www.neopets.com/ppl.phtml?limit=200&place=322

#65 - Not Amused
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

TNT wrote: Dear Chris,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 333). You have won 691 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Capn Threelegs Training Sword, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team!
Now that was a pleasant surprise :-) Trophy number two!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

I got it also, though I had a gold one from before so it doesn't count. I thought it was 'three' or 'there'; glad I guessed right

I thought they sent a notice as soon as you sent the correct answer but I was wrong
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

My lab pet gained 5hps today, pushing her from the 899 which she'd been at for ages to over 900. Too bad there's no war to put those hps to use.
Still, yay. That's a lot of health.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Rah

Post by Rah »

Lolol. My lab aisha Prandlir turned Maraquan. She's like a colour magnet.

[EDIT]

YESSSSS I FINALLY BEAT THAT STUPID MOLTARA RUN GAME AFTER 17 MILLION TRIES AT IT YAYYYYY
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

I won my first ever WC map piece! Only a cheap one (Neopia Central 1.7) but I'm really proud, especially as I'm not a big gamer.
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

How sad. Was trying to reaccess my old neopets username, I suppose for nostalgia and maybe to see about browsing around the site again. And sadly, despite it being self-frozen, it will not be returned to me due to the amount of time it has been locked.
Oh well, I suppose a fresh start on an alt won't hurt so much.
Kinesthesia

Post by Kinesthesia »

.. and he doesn't change at all!

Again?! This is the fourth day in row I've gotten no change at all at the lab ray. This pet is cursed if it wasn't for the fact there is a faint chance he would be zapped Maraquan and give me a dream pet of mine I would abandon him and start fresh.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Heeheeheeheehee. TNT just tweaked the filters so that any references to a certain currently-popular teen book series come out as a variety of ridiculous things. Bug-Eye McGee, Dr. Sloth and the Sound of Music are all involved. As an HCer, this amuses me far more than it has a right to.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.