Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Thanks! It seems this kind of thing is really bringing down the hefty price of getting Krawks and still falling, so it's good news for those who thought they were really out of reach.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I haven't logged on my main account in a few weeks, partially because my habitarium is broken so I'm waiting for it to quit glitching and partially cause i got a new computer. Well, I logged on today to check my Habitarium, finally, and checked my stocks.... and then this happened.
Transaction Result
1 1000 shares of SSS Sold 1000 shares of SSS for 312000 NP.
2 1000 shares of SSS Sold 1000 shares of SSS for 312000 NP.
3 1000 shares of SSS Sold 1000 shares of SSS for 312000 NP.
4 1000 shares of SSS Sold 1000 shares of SSS for 312000 NP.
5 1000 shares of SSS Sold 1000 shares of SSS for 312000 NP.

Nigel the Chia charges 20 NP as commission.

Summary : You had 319298 NP. After 5 successful transactions, you have 1879278.
Holy crap.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Image Image

Ain't no thang
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Fury

Post by Fury »

The ray is fired at Ijuu...

... and he changes colour to Ice!!
Yay! I've developed a soft spot for Aishas and Ice was a colour I really wanted. I'm going to transfer Woodlark off of my main for now and bring in something else to zap.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

So, I was creating a new lab rat and was playing around with names as you do and I noticed that 'Hokne', 'Hoknu' and 'Hokna' were free. For some reason I really liked all three and didn't know which to use as I only had one spot...

anyway, after a little bit of pet shuffling and a lot of NP I ended up hatching three Pirate Draiks!! They're going to be triplets who all hatched within a couple days of each other. Not I'm just figuring out what to paint each of them. I quite like the idea of White, Shadow and Skunk. But when did Paint Brush Prices get so ridiculous!!! I'm still trying to decide, but for now I can't stop looking at my side account xD
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Karabyn got a new home, so i'll eventually get Tigerfilly in her color and place.
I sold the Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion at a reduced price to someone i knew would be happy to use it.
And then i was poking through my hugely cluttered SDB and realized i have a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie - so i have yet another way for someone to have a Pirate Krawk (or an expensive gallery goodie). I don't know when, where, or how i acquired it, but i think i gave it a "hrm!" when i did and promptly brushed it off while stuffing it in my SDB.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Sigh. Got a Neomail today from a stranger:
If I were you I would change your PW, can't say why but it's in you best interest.
Who even knows what that's about. I did change my PW (hadn't in a while) but I didn't write back or visit this person's lookup or anything. I really hate that Neopets' security is so shit; cookie grabbers and the like should not be able to work on a site like this.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Pretty great day at food club =)

4620 Shipwreck: Bonnie Pip Culliford
Treasure Island: Scurvy Dan the Blade
Harpoon Harry's: Gooblah the Grarrl
3998 NP 28:1 111944 NP

4620 Shipwreck: Bonnie Pip Culliford
Treasure Island: Scurvy Dan the Blade
Hidden Cove: Peg Leg Percival
Harpoon Harry's: Gooblah the Grarrl
3998 NP 84:1 335832 NP

Total Winnings 447776 NP

I hope it was just someone's poor idea of a joke Cranberry. But yeah, you can never be completely relaxed with neo security. Even new birthday log in protection doesn't do much.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I got up just to make sure i hadn't missed my most important dailies and found that a certain person (you know who you are) had given me a ton of NC Mall goodies, some of which i'll make very grateful use of! :D

(EDIT) Argh, i can't move it to a side because i forgot my PIN, and the email i use for my main is one of those that apparently gives Neo a bunch of bounces. Ah well, no huge hurry, hopefully it'll get sorted out soon.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

You have received a Pirate Draik Egg
:D!
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Awesome, Jamie!! Congrats!!

My accounts are intact; i just don't have access to doing certain things on my main at the moment.

...the main that i've had for 11 years today.

Happy 11th birthday to my first Neopet, a little red Peophin (now Darigan as he has been since they came out with the color) - Seaquus. :-)

I still don't remember why i was concerned with signing up for a new internet thing on Christmas of 2000, but i'm glad i did.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Wow, some really great achievements lately for everyone here. Fjorab, big congrats on the Krawk potion and the eleven year old main! Amazing to have hung around so long huh? Very impressive. I hope Seaquus had an awesome birthday!

Jamie congrats on the pirate draik egg. Wow, there is some major shore luck around here. I hope some of it blows my way. And I love the idea of triplet Draiks, too fun. I remember all the pet making achievements we used to have around here on the old old forum (I remember posting about draiking Aurea, so long ago!) and I miss that. I like keeping up with everyone's accounts and pets. They look awesome.

Damion great avatar achievements. Very jealous of the Brightvale, nice one. There's a theory that one person can't have ALL the random avatars, but that doesn't stop me from wanting.

Jessi nice stockmarket haul, good one!

I don't really have any great achievements to share, I'm just enjoying catching up with everyone else's. I did get a bronze Meepit Juice Break trophy last night though, pretty cool. Not pirate draik egg cool, however. :)
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

In the last two weeks or so, I've won 150nc from the Expellibox twice :D Need to work out what to do with my winnings.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I have never won any neocash from that expellibox, congrats Jazzy.

I did however win 1,000,000 in food club today! I bet so conservatively it's rare I even have that as a possibility, so this is only the second time that has ever happened for me.
Themacwe

Post by Themacwe »

I won 15000 NP, and a gold paint brush today which was nice