Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Fury

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Fury »

Woe: Regretfully I have cancelled my Premium membership - I've recently moved into a flat on my own and money is tight so Neopets Premium is a luxury I have to sacrifice!
I will miss it but I am spending more time at the gym/exercising so I will look at it as a good thing!
Bif

Post by Bif »

Jamie wrote:Inspired by Bif, I bought some NC/Faerie Quest Cookies and three quests in:
You are currently on a quest for the Fountain Faerie.
Hullo! Thanks for stopping by again. I hate to rush you, but I really do need that item soon.

You are supposed to bring me:

Buzz Tennis Skirt
Thanks Bif!!
That's so cool!! No worries at all. :)
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Congrats to you both! I am (temporarily) going to take this moment and complain that I have completed my 77th 92nd quest, and I have yet to see this alleged fountain faerie inside a cookie.
I have to say, the Battle faerie is quite fond of me. I love training with these cookies, it's like steroids.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

That stinks. I'm holding off on opening any more because i'm one of those lucky schmucks who has gotten one, and i'm waiting for a fabulous Eyrie color at least. I also use them to help boost my battler's stats.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Usul_Princess wrote:Congrats to you both! I am (temporarily) going to take this moment and complain that I have completed my 77th 92nd quest, and I have yet to see this alleged fountain faerie inside a cookie.
I have to say, the Battle faerie is quite fond of me. I love training with these cookies, it's like steroids.
I hear you. I'm on my *goes to check how many cookies I've purchased* 130th quest today, and haven't seen her yet either. Which makes me feel unloved, and all, but man, do I like the added stat hits. Especially because I can't seem to stay away from the Lab Cookies long-term, and they take stats waaaay too often.

That whined, this happened today while I was playing Solitaire:
The Fountain Faerie glides up to you. "Hullo. I don't suppose you'd find me Warrior Lupe Maiden Shoes? It's ever so important.
More than I wanted to pay for the item, but I didn't want to give up tomorrow's cookie-quests (not to mention today's, which I hadn't done when this happened), so I shelled out, instead of trying to talk someone down from the one price listed.

Now if I just knew what I wanted to do with it. I'm thisclose to making Sallisaw chocolate (I played around in DtI and almost all of my wigs take off the headpiece, which was a make-or-break thing; I hate those stupid Reddi-Whip poofs). I've always found them appealing, but... I'd also like a Wraith Krawk or a transparent Hissi - or I could offer a D/K custom with one of my side pets and see what names are still being traded around.

Ah well. I don't plan to give up the quest cookies any time soon, so perhaps she'll be back, and I can have all the colors. ^^

tl;dr FFQ YAY.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Threads with 1000 posts are a little extreme. New thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12277