Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
covet

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by covet »

Hahaha amazing. Though those things still terrify me.

Tierce was zapped desert this morning so he's all handsome on the day I'm showing off my lookup, too.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Congrats Larkspurlane, possibly the shortest amount of time for a goal zap? Nice!
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

I found a Robot Petpet Paint Brush in my inventory, but I have no idea where it came from. o_O Probably an RE. Not like I'm complaining, seeing as it's worth about 100K.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Tierce makes a fierce desert uni :D

Thanks Marah! Ridiculously short! I'm not complaining though. I do now have a petpet match dilemma (... in the sense that I haven't a clue what would look good).

CW, I wonder if you didn't win at the art gallery recently or something? That's one of the few competitions where they don't send you a NM telling you you've won.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Wow, nice FAST zap for that! And congrats to covet and Color Wheel, too! :)
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

So someone is clearly trying to bust into my accounts. -_-

I keep getting password reset emails for the accounts my unconverted Darigan Eyrie and Kougra are on. I just took what can be referred to a "Buttload" of screenshots on the account the Eyrie is on in case anything happens, then I can prove the freaking account is mine. I changed the password to that email too because the one I had was terrible because I made that email when I was all of 13 and barely used it again. Now I gotta change the email to the account to, argh.

Oi. It's not like there's even any money on those accounts. The Eyrie isn't even desirable, she's got a terrible name. The Kougra I get. I get neomails nonstop about "HEY CAN I HAVE SOMEBODY THE DARIGAN KOUGRA PLZ".

Hurgh.
Miltank is the coolest pokemon.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Gibbly! Where ya been?

Larkspurlane, congratulations, that is incredible luck - what did you do to earn that karma?! I've been zapping 1N4148 for Robot for about three years with no joy, I'm beginning to think it's due to my possibly slightly harsh criticism of some of TNT's efforts with the newer colours :-P
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

The ray is fired at Ireau...

... and she changes colour to Spotted!!

Well, at least it's a color I like. Too bad the only converted unis I can stand are baby and Maraquan.

*old baby unis were so much cuter... -_-*
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

Not really a woe or achievement, but it's kind of weird

I was browsing the Pound out of boredom and decided to look up pets named after drugs (no idea what spurred this on). Since illegal ones were out of the question, I decided to go with a safe one and the first one that popped up in my mind was Melatonin. I typed it in the search box and oddly enough, the pet was in the pound

I now own a Green Wocky and I seriously hope it gets zapped Grey

Edit: Oh, and I picked up a pet named Swaeze earlier that day
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Fruit machine:

Congratulations!!!
You have won 15,000 Neopoints!
You also win a Battle Muffin and a Rainbow Paint Brush!

...hmm, it makes me wonder if the fancier PBs can be won this way. But a PB worth over 500K is still pretty nice. :-)
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Congrats Teke! I know Fire PBs can be given out, though I don't think I've heard of anything more expensive than that.

In my own achievements, my NT short story is on hold over! I'm pleasantly surprised, seeing as I didn't feel very confident in it.

EDIT: It's been accepted! Woo~
Last edited by Color Wheel on 23 May 2012 09:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I won a Lost Desert Paint Brush from the Fruit Machine once.

I don't have much in the achievements or tales of woe lately. Haven't been on Neopets much lately. But the last three days have been very good FC days if that counts. 40something:10, 62:10, 14:10
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Woe, I can't catch those faerie quest cookies in stock. :K

Ok, question. I have a friend with very nice top-tier UCs who just logged in after multiple extended 2-3 month poofs. I have been trying to mail her a "what's up" kind of NM but she kept ignoring them... then today I saw her on stalkbar so I sent a message. "She" is not typing much like herself, using WAY too many smilee faces that she never used to use (xD, o3o, .__., etc...) and giving me extremely vague generic answers to precise questions. I think it's not her... what do?!

I'm trying to pin her with questions only the real one would know, but she is being super evasive ("so what's up with you?") and vague ("everything is great").

Even if I can catch her in a blatant untruth, I don't think there's anything I can actually do, is there? :@
Larkspurlane @ neo
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Well, you could always report. Just tell TNT your suspicions. There's a small chance they'll rebuke you for "false reporting" but I doubt that comes into play unless you are doing something substantially more than just letting them know you think something is amiss with a friends account. The worst case there is then they don't do anything, but they may not have reason to look into the account in detail unless you report them.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

I forgot I'd posted about that here.

... I just looked up her account and all there is left on it is a random converted pteri. She had a VWN UC plush ixi, UC royal kyrii couple, and UC plush draik on her main... off to track where all those pets have ended up, I guess. /feels vaguely ill @_@
Larkspurlane @ neo