Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I finally got tired of the lackluster and drawn-out lab zaps on Mooquat, especially now that i have another lab-adopter.

So i gave him a Zafara Morphing Potion and sent him to the Fountain Faerie.
WOW!!!! Mooquat really looks good now!
Now i just have to find a background and petpet for him. :)

If any of you have ideas, his favorite things are bongo-type drums and Gadgadsbogen.

EDIT for another one June 6

9 of my 10 Food Club bets came through (the other one was an alternate bet to the biggest one).

Total Winnings 773720 NP (for one day of bets, yay!)
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I bought a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie using my free NC from the Altador Cup and received the following over the week:
1x Battle Faerie
2x Air Faerie (useless, but nice to partially reverse the massive hits in Movement I was getting from the lab ray cookie I had running concurrently...)
2x Water Faerie
1x Fire Faerie
1x Fountain Faerie :D

I wasn't hugely impressed by the lab cookie, but would definitely do the faerie quest cookie again.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Lucky, Jazzy! I've opened two and no FFQ yet. Onto my third next week.

I wonder if anyone is keeping stats on these quests, it would be interesting to see if the FFQs have the same likelihood as the other faes.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
_neo_kami_91

Post by _neo_kami_91 »

I've cracked open two and still no FFQ. I think I've had two Battle Faerie, 1 Light Faerie, 3 Air Faerie, and the others except for Queen Fyora and FF (obviously).
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Nice! I got a few good stat boosts from the one i played with too. No FFQ though - the one i had above was from the Faerie event a little while back.

AND i just checked and there are a few hundred in store. They seem to be stocking more often now! :) (Here, TNT, take my money.)

EDIT June 13 - I got my basic Dailies Homepage done.

AND my pets have been rearranged. TygerFilly is back on my main after all these years, and Neightmare is with some other gamer-related pets. I sent two BGs from my main to my most recent side, and i'm quite pleased with those.
Bif

Post by Bif »

If anyone was thinking about getting the Forgotten Shore Map set, it now costs 1000NP (if that) for the whole set. They are around 100NP each. I got 5000NP on my first day. So they are certainly worth it! So glad I discovered it on this board.
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yep! I hoard all the pieces i get and throw complete sets up on the TP when i get them all. They are definitely worth MANY many times over the investment. People (including me) have found things like Pirate Krawk MPs and such.

EDIT June 27:

Come on, Neo. Don't tell me that i'm trying to post "gibberish" when helping questers find shops to get their items. Yes, some people's usernames are long and strung with seemingly random numbers - but their shops still have the best prices. This isn't helpful. You don't gripe about gibberish when i post it as a URL.

And really? Your "Amusement Park Background" is bad to talk about, when i am trying to do a NC trade? Oh, i see. Sexual content. I'll buck your filters by editing in a minor misspelling. Don't freeze me for that, please.
Bif

Post by Bif »

I went and bought myself a Neocash gift card. This is the first time I've ever spent real money on neopets. My motives were two fold. The most important being that I want the Space Faerie as a battledrome challenger and I thought that the gift cards came with an item code and 2) I would use the NC to buy the quest fortune cookies in the hope of receiving a Fountain Faerie quest.

Woe: You don’t get an item code from gift cards.

*fingers crossed for good quest luck*
EofS

Post by EofS »

After who knows how many years of clicking on my link every three hours...

I actually gasped. Given that I was mid-sentence at the time, my fiancé was wondering what the hell had happened *grin* To which I had to sheepishly respond, "oh, just a neopets thing"

Yaaaay!
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Won the lottery. Got a silver trophy and 600k+

I've won before, but it was always with a bunch of other people. This time, I won by myself. :D
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Cool, congratulations! :D
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Finally, geez. I got the Seashell throne on the 8th try.

Svetlanya

Why this is considered a Wood Prize is beyond me. It's the best looking wonderclaw prize in the game.

Re: Lark, I've kept track of most of my faerie quest cookies. (I opened my 4th cookie yesterday) I'll start a log page on Rendivir's page since I bought 15 cookies just for him.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Sidenote: Usul, I'm always so pleased with how well you treat Rendivir xD
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Well, I'm very thankful for him :) I always wanted a UC grey acara, and he had starter stats to boot.I figured since I don't have any weapons over 400K for him, he was need of very fast/cheaper training. Hopefully after 15 cookies 200 strength boost should come soon enough.

Edit:

Spent my last NP on a YB today, and tied up the last 70K in FC. Had 5K to my name for about 3 hours.
I got a 57:10! This is a Neo miracle considering odds are always so garbage.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm shaking.
I was sure I was on my side and clicked the first slot before the images loaded. My gorgeous UC plushie poogle that Jamie gave me ;_____;

There's nothing to be done, right? :( Contacting TNT or using the FFQ would not get him back to his old look?
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta