Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
varii

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by varii »

Ugh. Zombie Draiks aren't released yet and they've already jumped in price. I KNEW I should have bought one a couple weeks ago. Stupid other Draik owners.
rei @ neopets
Aurinona

Post by Aurinona »

I put a bunch of bottled air faeries into my shop and intended to set the price at around 4000 each, and somehow ended up typing in "40" instead. (possibly because I was distracted and was looking at how many I had in stock- there were 40 of them...) By the time I noticed, there were only three left, and those sold before I could change the price. I'm sure *somebody* is celebrating their good fortune.

The NP loss is no big deal for me, but I feel really, really dumb right now.
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

we all have moments like that i once donated a code stone i had just won i was soo mad!!! well good luck to any people who want a draik.
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Haha when I was a n00b I had no idea what codestones were for and donated them, thinking they were junk :D
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Woe: 6 and a half years later, I'm still getting neomails asking about that stupid article on Boochi I wrote for the Neopian Times.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Spoiler: open/close
But oh, Neopets, it's not a dream is it.

I would like to take a large, blunt object to the random event generator. It's given me one other today - the sodding pant devil.

(Thank you very much to the couple of very generous NCers who have helped me reach that obscured bank total. I'm very, very grateful indeed.)
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Haha, I'm quite happy because I just adopted a Christmas Zafara! I found emitisu in the pound, so I'm pretty pleased with myself =]
Taeyna

Post by Taeyna »

Woe: I just went through the 256 lever combinations for the Altador water plant, and I still haven't solved it. I've been stuck at this stupid thing since it came out. I'm totally open to suggestions, as I really want that site theme (it's pretty!).
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

Taeyna wrote:Woe: I just went through the 256 lever combinations for the Altador water plant, and I still haven't solved it. I've been stuck at this stupid thing since it came out. I'm totally open to suggestions, as I really want that site theme (it's pretty!).
I feel for you. Took me a while and happened to chance upon it randomly. Hardest part of the whole plot, no doubt

Woe: My pet changed color from red to yellow. I've had him for almost a month and he's gone through a grand total of two species changes and one color change, all of them crappy. I don't want to pound him but it's getting really annoying
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Taeyna, here is the easiest method for the water plant:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?s=07 ... opic=11992

Honestly, the images you get really are random and bear no relation to a wrong or right move from you. Just keep refreshing and you will get there!
Madge

Post by Madge »

I'm at my mate Ash's house (the guy who my peophin is named after, haha - it's a UC Faerie Peophin named Ash and I often get mails asking if he's UFT. Ash has given me permission to tell everyone it's named after a friend of mine who died in a car accident and be all offended and balking and such that people would ask to trade it. people feel so embarrassed it's hilarious. But I digress).

Anyway, whilst waiting for him to wake up (i'm more of a morning person, much as I hate to admit it) I decided to play some keyquest. Lost my first game because I am retarded, and I won my second because my opponent was.

Seriously, they had an item that would STEAL *TWO* of my keys, and they had it for like the 5 turns it took me to grab my 5th key and walk down to the door, and never played it. In fact, I don't think they played a single power up the entire time.

Redeemed the key and got a ghost pb! Yay! I'll be rich. Assuming pbs were directly proportional to wealth. Which I guess they kinda are.

A minor/major woe I haven't posted about yet even though it's about two weeks since it happened is that I finally had a pet trade for Snowager lined up where I'd get a pet with an awesome almost impossible to top (for me) name. Except the owner of the UC Darigan Krawk I was using as part of a 3 way trade for the pet-of-my-dreams got frozen a bit back for buying np. I barely know the person of course but they say they didn't buy np, they just transferred it from one account to another to buy some stuff to make herself a draik, and that TNT should be able to see from the IPs that they're the same account. Still haven't heard back from anyone except Emily who seems notorious for being a douche, so hopefully she'll be unfrozen soon. I'm not sure how long "H"'s owner is going to wait for us. I asked for a month, since we waited a month for her to have a trade open (she told us in late August that she didn't have trades 'till September), so let's hope it doesn't take that long.
Taeyna

Post by Taeyna »

champagnesoup wrote:Taeyna, here is the easiest method for the water plant:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?s=07 ... opic=11992

Honestly, the images you get really are random and bear no relation to a wrong or right move from you. Just keep refreshing and you will get there!
Thanks, I have tried that method in the past, but I'll try it again. Maybe I'll be lucky the second time.
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Oh it took me a while too but don't give up!
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

I've got a 2nd place trophy from Gormball. :D

I'm happy with that. I could've had gold had I won that game where I was over 320 pts. I made it to the final 2, but then lost. That sucked.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Yes! My lab rat Fensei turned Darigan today. ^^ He's a Lenny currently.
I'm not really planning on keeping him that colour or anything, but I think it's a lot more interesting to look at, especially after months of almost no changes. >< I actually have no idea what I want him to be, I just created the name because it sounded cool and I like the idea of him as some sort of martial artist. Oh well, I'll just keep zapping until I find something I want him to be permanently.
Image Image