DIY Hacked Pokemon

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
ZomgethMew

Re: DIY Hacked Pokemon

Post by ZomgethMew »

Mm, sounds good :3 I'll do that with my Lopunny when I can - I'm on a library computer right now |D As for wi-fi'ing, I'll be around whenever, I guess |D Thanks for linking to that timezone thing, should be useful.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Hey Madgey, you still up to doing these? If so, I have a question to ask first. Is that a cherish ball the shiny pichu from the Gamestop event that brings up the spike-eared pichu is in anyways? Thing is, I want to have my spike-ear and shiny pichu be named after a pair of siblings, but of course... I can't rename the blasted rodent I got from Gamestop. Would the fact the OT isn't listed as Gamestop be enough proof of hack for you to be okay with making the little fella? That is, if you're still up to these.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Madge

Post by Madge »

Yeah, that would make me happy, or something.

The problem is my new router doesn't like my DS very much, so I pretty much can only do international trade at my boyfriend's house. Yeah, my DS won't connect to my router even when I set the network unsecured! I'm a little cross :P

Anyway, it's a moot point - at the moment I don't have my rom cart because I've sent it back for repairs. Hopefully I'll have it in a week or so.

I'm sorry I'm such a failure at this :(. I honestly thought I'd be able to get my bleedin' brand new router working with it.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

S'okay. I'm a patient girl, if you think there's ever a chance it'll be feasible to get the pichu. Sure, I could try to catch a shiny pichu on my own (I've managed to catch a legit shiny eevee squad o' doom) but I actually want the little bugger to be in a special pokeball.

I had all kinds of issues when I got my new router too. I had to do something wonky to get it to encode as wep or something. I spent some time on the phone with a guy that sounded like he was from India trying to get it to work. He was a nice fellow, and knowledgeable, but we had some difficulties understanding one another. Blame it on my southern drawl. Anyways though, long story short, if you ever get to where the router works, give me a poke, eh? Or post here, or something. I'll check back from time to time.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Fff, stupid router @_@; Hope you get it fixed soon, give me a shout when you can trade :B I'm pretty patient.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie