Pokemon Generation V Thread/Discussion

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Iggy

Re: Pokemon Generation V Thread/Discussion

Post by Iggy »

Ty, the code is the same for everyone, pretty sure.

It's PGLDR34M
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Oh! thank you. (At first I thought it was gone, but then I realized it had logged me out. It's pretty hyper about that.)
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Thanks for the code! I have the guide, I just left it at home before I thought to grab the code. Picked up my Jolteon earlier today, but haven't transferred it over yet.

In other news, I won the tournament that the anime club at my school held over the weekend. It was restricted to gen IV games and three level 20 pokemon, so I bred and trained a Lapras, Arcanine, and Jolteon the morning of. I even won the bonus round against the guy who brought a Skarmory, Blissey and Palkia. I ended up winning a gigantic poster from the release of HG/SS, and I have no where to put it.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Actually, thanks to you girls, because I was planning to post the code as soon as I got the book...one month ago.

And, totally forgot to do it.

NOT FEELIN' GUILTY ANYMORE!

:D

I...totally forgot about that event. Dangnnabit. Oh well. :D
Fury

Post by Fury »

I felt it was time to reawaken my love for this game so I restarted my Pokemon White last week!

I wanted a chance to use Pokemon I never used last time. Currently my team is:

Image ~ Senju the Dewott, Lvl 37 (Modest)
Image ~ Yasu the Krokorok, Lvl 37 (Adamant)
Image ~ Hachi the Scraggy, Lvl 36 (Brave)
Image ~ Sakura the Sawsbuck, Lvl 37 (Adamant)
Image ~ Florence the Litwick, Lvl 38 (Quiet)

I've just beaten Skyla's gym and about to make my way off to Twist Mountain. I need an Electric critter on my team but I have an aversion to Zebstrika for some reason. Joltik was on my team last time (and would contribute to the overall flying weakness of my team) so Tynamo's my only other option. I wish there were more Electric Pokmeon in this Gen!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Tynamo's line is pretty great. Still, Galvantula is one of my favorite pokemon of all time now. I have two on my Black game. (One is low level--I'm waiting to send it to Grey, hehe.)
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

Since this has been revived, there's supposedly a mewtwo being released over wifi until March 6th. I haven't gotten it yet since I have to figure out how to fiddle with settings with my new computer, and I haven't been playing pokemon much these past few months.
Fury

Post by Fury »

Joey wrote:Since this has been revived, there's supposedly a mewtwo being released over wifi until March 6th. I haven't gotten it yet since I have to figure out how to fiddle with settings with my new computer, and I haven't been playing pokemon much these past few months.
Oooh thanks for the info. I am in the same position as you though and I'm not sure whether I can be bothered to fiddle with my Wi-Fi settings to get a Pokemon I know will end up getting deleted when I restart my game again (like Victini, haha!).

I've just shot down Team Plasma at the Relic Castle. My team are now as follows:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Senju the Dewott (still a Dewott because the longer I can avoid Samurott, the better)
Lvl 43

Yasu the Krokorok (waiting until he learns Earthquake at Lvl 48 before I evolve)
Lvl 43

Sakura the Sawsbuck
Lvl 43

Hachi the Scrafty
Lvl 43

Florence the Lampent (oh my God its cry is so CUTE)
Lvl 43

Jugo the Eelektrik
Lvl 43

I love a good Pokemon adventure. I think I'm gonna restart my HeartGold or Platinum after this too.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I think if i decide to scrap my trip to Las Vegas, i'll go on a huntdown for my DS. It's here SOMEWHERE. I keep getting the notion to buy one of these games, not sure if i want black or white - tending toward black just because i like the color better (how i've chosen previously anyway). I do like the zebra-like ones, so if one is more likely that i find them (or any of my favorites in-game) in the wild, it'll tip in that favor. Best Buy currently has a buy-game buy-book discount deal, but they didn't have the B/W book in stock at the one near me.
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Junichi Masuda, director of Game Freak, has just announced the 'third game' of this generation for June.
Instead of 'Pokemon Gray' we'll have Pokemon Black2 and White2.
Two new formes that seem like a fusion of Kyurem+Zekrom and Kyurem+Reshiram have also been revealed.

More information: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/P ... n_Smash%21
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

In Black/White, connect to wifi to get reshiram/zekrom (whichever isn't the one you got on your version). Their moves here.
Image Image
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Thanks for the reminder, Ty! I thought the event didn't start until April 10th, which... would have been really bad if I hadn't figured that out in time.
Fury

Post by Fury »

Haven't updated in a little while but my team have changed a bit so...

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Senju, Samurott Lvl 47 ~ Yasu, Krookodile Lvl 48 ~ Jugo, Eelektross Lvl 47 ~ Sakura, Sawsbuck Lvl 48 ~ Yukari, Fraxure Lvl 48 ~ Florence, Chandelure Lvl 48

I finally gave in to letting Dewott evolve for the power boost but I miss Dewott's lovely little face! I also decided to add a Fraxure to my team as, I've realised, I've never had a Dragon pokemon on my team for all of these years! She helped me sweep Iris's gym with no difficulty.

I'm currently searching for an Adamant natured Golett in Dragonspiral Tower (it seems like I've caught every nature except Adamant...) to replace my Krookodile (just 'cause) and I was surpised this morning to find:

A shiny Golett! It's very cute but unfortunately, Sassy-natured. When I figure out how to connect my DS Lite to my Wi-Fi again, I will happily trade it away to anybody who wants it.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... whnt4ytE3k I'll just leave this here...

(Also, I leave Japan 5 days before these come out :< )