Monkey Quest! - MMO

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Goldenchaos

Monkey Quest! - MMO

Post by Goldenchaos »

Soo...Jellyneo made a post of a new game. ( There blurb : http://www.jellyneo.net/index.php?comments=5666 )

http://www.monkeyquest.com/en/index

And some of the Neopets peoples helped in its creation, seems like. It's rather fun, and cute.
Image Image
ImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Monkey Quest! - MMO

Post by AngharadTy »

Thanks for posting about this! It's adorable. I've spent several hours playing, heh. The monkeys are really cute.

The only thing I don't like (other than a couple of minor beta bugs) is not being able to really pick my name. My monkey is... I've forgotten, hm. It doesn't show the full name. But I guess they might wipe accounts periodically anyway.

Also, is there a log out function? I just closed my game window after getting back to "town" the first time and it saved everything. But that seems clumsy.
Image Image
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

There isnt a way to log out, unless I havent noticed it yet, I just X out the window.
Image Image
ImageImage
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I have no idea why I tried this at 5am, but I did. I'm somewhat surprised that I could find my real first name for my monkey and my middle and last initials for the first part of the uh, surname. Maya Boom Smite is the name I finally chose. You also can't have a bald female monkey. :( And two of my emails were banned for account creation. I have no idea why. One was a gmail account and the other was from Time Warner. I was able to sign up using a different gmail account. I thought they might not have wanted email addresses with the same name as the account, but that wasn't the case. Weird.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I think I've done everything I can do as a single player (I need Trail Passes to go any farther). Sad. I really enjoy it.
Image Image