Aywas Virtual Pet Site

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
alynch66

Aywas Virtual Pet Site

Post by alynch66 »

I was banned from subeta and decided to find a better site..

http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/30884/

in this site you have the ability to create your own clothing items and pets/pet colors
a cute customizable avatar and they won't ban you for referrals. :D
Huggles
Feral Koala

Re: I was banned from subeta and decided to find a better si

Post by Huggles »

Moved here because this is where it belongs. I also changed the topic title from the first sentence in the first post to something less dramatic.

At this point in the game, unless it's fairly new or undergone a large scale renovation, we've pretty much seen and played every pet site there ever was. I'm sure there are other threads and posts about Aywas because I do at least remember the name, if nothing regarding the content of those related discussions.

Feel free to expound upon any recent developments here. However, if you're only looking for referrals, it's best to keep those in signatures.
alynch66

Re: Aywas Virtual Pet Site

Post by alynch66 »

I am looking to make subeta lose members because of their unfair treatment towards me
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Yeah, that's nice and all. But, to be honest, you're pretty crap at it. You're not selling it enough. Plus, if anyone here hasn't left or stopped buying cash shop items after all that we've witnessed, I don't think we're likely to do it for a stranger with doubtful alternatives.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

**agrees with huggles**

I'm not really interested in any other sites currently myself...and I don't really want to jump on a vindictiveness bandwagon.