Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Fury

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series

Post by Fury »

Does anybody here play this amazing series? Are you looking forward to Ultimate Ninja Storm 3? And if not, why not?!

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_kdzEVRLSg

I really can't wait for this. Some of the newly announced characters look brilliant and I'm eager to try them all out - some more than others!

News from Saiyan Island says that this title will have over 80 playable characters (Generations had approx 70) so it should be the most comprehensive Naruto fighting game yet. Interesting playable characters we know about so far include all of the Jinchuurikis, Madara, Bijuu Mode Naruto, Mifune, Darui and more. For a list of speculative characters see this topic on SI:

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=56587

I will be very, very sad to see all of the young characters from Generations go (I assume they will be excluded) as many of them have become my favourite characters to play with - namely Tenten, Kiba, Lee and Sasuke.

Either way, please discuss this great series here!

(I will be able to play online come March so if anybody has an XBOX360 I'd gladly give you some matches!)
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series

Post by TCStarwind »

I have a couple of Naruto games myself, but none of them are too new. I only have a PS2, so nowadays everything is so out of my price range, it isn't even funny. :( So, I will be playing with you in spirit.
Faun

Post by Faun »

I have the second one on PS3. It's pretty fun, but I'm not very good at it :P
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Fury

Post by Fury »

TCStarwind wrote:I have a couple of Naruto games myself, but none of them are too new. I only have a PS2, so nowadays everything is so out of my price range, it isn't even funny. :( So, I will be playing with you in spirit.
Aw that sucks! Hopefully someday you'll get to upgrade. I remember the PS3 being astronomically expensive when it first came out but console prices drop pretty rapidly.
Faun wrote:I have the second one on PS3. It's pretty fun, but I'm not very good at it :P
Get this one! You won't regret it.

Saiyan Island have uploaded some pretty badass screenshots of the new game, check them out:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/01/ove ... nja-gaara/
Alucard

Post by Alucard »

i cant watch video

This video is unavailable.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Yes, it's more than possible that the video from January was taken down.

Please don't bump old posts.
Image Image