Wildstar MMORPG (free guest passes)

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Wildstar MMORPG (free guest passes)

Post by Huggles »

So, I'm taken the plunge into another MMO. I haven't played WoW in years, but Wildstar was too bright, colorful, and charming for me to resist. I haven't progressed far enough in the game to give a decent review, but it's okay so far. The questing system is fairly typical, and the combat isn't spectacular(yet) even though it's an upgrade from WoW. What I'm really excited to see is their personal housing system. You get your own plot of floating land to build a home, gardens, mines, crafting stations, and a bunch of other stuff.

Here are my characters, so far: http://imgur.com/K24AavZ I'm currently leveling Hexadecimate, although I don't like the uptight religious zealotry that is The Dominion, I love the character model. You can set up a wardrobe-like system with your armor that allows you to choose which pieces to display. You can run around naked, if you want, and why wouldn't you when you're a pink gem wasp robot? Hmm?

I also have 3 guest passes to give away. You may need to enter some form of electronic payment along with your address. :/ I'm not sure. Post here if interested and I'll PM you the code.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Wildstar MMORPG (free guest passes)

Post by Seerow »

I played the game in Beta when IGN was giving out some codes. I really really wanted to like it. I love the character models, the sense of wit, the graphics, and just about everything that I saw. I haven't played any MMOs other than Maplestory and it's mainly because I hate most of the UIs for MMOs for some reason. This one was sadly no different. I can't really pinpoint what it is but they are so clunky and the names of everyone always popping up and just ugh, I can't do it. I'm sure there will be mods or something that tweak the interface so here's to hoping I can give it another shot sometime but who knows. I also really sucked at the combat but I imagine that is more a case of practice makes perfect on my part.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Wildstar MMORPG (free guest passes)

Post by AngharadTy »

That is one of the most appropriate uses for FeralKoala as a name... hehehe!
Image Image