Pokemon D/P Trading (And Battling?) Thread

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Re: Pokemon D/P Trading (And Battling?) Thread

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Thing is, in theory this campus is supposed to have free wireless Internet, in case anyone wants to study in the cafeterias or something, and my DS is still acting like I just asked it to stand on its head and do the hamster dance. Maybe I'll look into getting the USB router.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

It might be the security settings giving you trouble? I couldn't connect to our router initially before I read up a bit and realised that the security was set to WPA instead of WEP. I can manually change it around now, but if it's a campus connection, you probably won't have that option. :-/
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

My campus has free wireless, too, but it's encrypted or something, to keep non-campus people from using it. Maybe it's something like that?
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

So, the latest event which hit me by surprise, You can get a shiny Pichu at gamestop. Ends on the 14th.

After that is another gamestop event, from the 27th to the 13th, where you can get a Jirachi.

And of course on the 14th, HGSS are out. Lots of pokemon goodies.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Dangit, I don't want to go places to get pokemon. I hate Gamestop. Why doesn't Nintendo use their own dang system to let me get pokemon at home? *grumps*
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I'm lucky I guess, there's a gamestop in the same shopping center as the grocery store, so I was able to get my Pichus while I was out buying some stuff I needed anyway. But I agree, it would make life so much easier if they could just do it over wifi.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I just read on Serebii that there is a new Wifi event going on for everywhere pretty much. It gives you the Shiny Pichu. So if you weren't able to get to Gamestop, like me, you can now have one. ^-^ It goes on till March 25th. And for those who got one at Gamestop, they say you can't get another one via this way.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Woo, thanks for the tip, Alicorn!

Is yours jolly? I have three games and I got jolly pichus on all of them. That doesn't feel coincidental, hehe.
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Hehe, mine is jolly too and so is my wife's. On the site they say it has a set nature so everyone gets it Jolly. And here I was hoping it be jolly to be with me. **sad** Now I'm even more exicted to get my HG game so I can get that super cute spike ear pichu! XD
I'm also hoping they are going to do Jirachi as a wifi event too. Right now it's at Gamestops only...poo. XP

Add on: And I want to whine about how I can't name it! I love nameing my pokemon, it's one of my favorite things. Hmph! Oh well, I'll name it in my head. ^-^;
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Hey, is anyone willing to quickly temporarily trade me their Kyogre from HeartGold? I want to get the Jade Orb so I can get Rayquaza, but I need to go to Professor Oak with both Groudon and Kyogre, both of which having to originate from SoulSilver and HeartGold, respectively, to trigger the event. I don't know anyone with HeartGold, and I'll be at the library with the free wi-fi tomorrow.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Could anyone help me, maybe? I'm after a Stunky/Skuntank, Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon and Pineco/Forretress for my Platinum game - I have a friend with Pearl/HG at uni but we don't go back for over a month and I have plans for them. :3 And neither of us can get a Stunky/Skuntank. And maybe if anyone has any points to spare, I have a cheeky request for some choice specs from the HG/SS frontier - for whatever reason, they don't sell them in the Plat frontier and I kinda tricked mine away, not realising they'd be gone forever. XD As I can't transfer anything over from SS (and can only viably do the battle factory there - as that was just an initial run to egg things for Platinum), that'd be mighty handy and I'd be willing to trade for anything from there, considering I've amassed quite a few points on Plat.

SO. tl;dr - My friend code is 3696 4111 8372. I'm also looking for battles as... playing against a single friend is kinda boring (especially when you can't even play them), but my team needs quite a bit of work before I'd want to play 'competitively'. Looking for a pair of Choice Specs and a Stunky/Skuntank, Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon and Pineco/Forretress. Just reply here or, if possible, comment me on Subeta. :3 I'm pretty much free any time.
Subeta: Thomas
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I might be able to send you a Trapinch next week, Tom; I'm hoping to get a Flygon from my friend for breeding/training purposes this weekend and I'm sure I'll have eggs to spare. Unfortunately I don't have spare Choice Specs because I'm also stuck with Platinum.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

http://gts1.ceolbox.net/

This site is pretty cool. It's all just for event Pokemon, even those from the GBA days. The steps to make this work is all on that site. This is to save the trouble of having to drive to the various locations with the event Pokemon. It has up to the current GameStop Celebi too.. :D
Image Image
ImageImage
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

O_O

ThankyouthankyouTHANKYOU! :mrgreen:
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Oooh thank you very much for the offer - I managed to snag myself a Trapinch in the end, thankfully, though! My friend sent me his copies of Ruby and Sapphire - so I managed to snag one from there. :) And I stole the Specs from a friend who I doubt would ever notice they existed, let alone miss them. Teehee. 8)
Subeta: Thomas