Super Smash Brothers Brawl Website!

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Website!

Post by Silverevilchao »

The site that contains info for Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii and is coming out this fall has been drastically updated! It will now have updates every weekday!

The site o' DOOM.

1.) The list of musicians working on the music for the game is on it. One of the guys did the music for NiGHTS...hm, perhaps NiGHTS will be a character? Also on this page is a remix of the Super Smash Bros. Melee menu music. Sweeeeet. :D

2.) The level Battlefield has a page. It is the one featured the most in the gameplay movies, and changes from day to night and back again as you battle.

3.) There is a "how to play" page. Whoop-de-doo.

4.) The site was updated today. The new content added consists of pages for Mario and Link, mostly consisting of gameplay pictures. I hope they get to Samus soon...
roger9614462

Post by roger9614462 »

*drools*

I can't wait to play this game. It will be awesome.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

*shudders* Kirby next, Kirby next!!! Come on, then do Meta-Knight! Oh, who do you think are new characters? They have to have Sonic. The whole partnership with the Olympics and stuff just about confirms it. There are over 400 Pokémon, they have to add more. I vote Lucario, myself. Square will probably add in something or other. Mewtwo? Mewtwo should still be in it. It would be awsome if there was a "Tetris" stage, where blocks constantly fall from the sky. You can battle on top of them. If a whole row is completed, the Tetroids you stand on will be breakable, and you can send your opponents hurling towards their doom. What about King Dedede? They... Y'know? I should shut the heck up now.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

You know what everyone keeps saying "Blaziken shood b in Brawlz". Honestly, I can't see why it would be and I hope it won't make it into there.

Now, a Pokemon I would really love to be in Brawl for lulz is Croagunk.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Croagunk is awsome from first-hand experience, and I love it and Toxicroak, but honestly, who is going to know or care about our poor little fighting poison frogs? I'm almost certain that the best candidate is Lucario. It starred in a movie, it has the attributes to fight, it has long range attacks for (in the first two, at least) its special "B" attacks, and it's cool enough to be with the likes of Link and Sir Meta-Knight and still have an edge. Blaziken? If you aren't up with Pokémon you're going to be horrified by a giant flaming chicken. Lucario? It's a Dragon Ball Z Pokémon, everyone loves it!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Today's Update:

Looks like they're making profiles for items, too! The latest update is a page for a new item called the Gooey Bomb. Like the Spike Grenade in Halo 3, it sticks to people and will blow up after a period of time. Unlike the Spike Grenade, you can pass it to other people by touching them.

The Gooey Bomb Update
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

nanabobo567 wrote:Croagunk is awsome from first-hand experience, and I love it and Toxicroak, but honestly, who is going to know or care about our poor little fighting poison frogs? I'm almost certain that the best candidate is Lucario. It starred in a movie, it has the attributes to fight, it has long range attacks for (in the first two, at least) its special "B" attacks, and it's cool enough to be with the likes of Link and Sir Meta-Knight and still have an edge. Blaziken? If you aren't up with Pokémon you're going to be horrified by a giant flaming chicken. Lucario? It's a Dragon Ball Z Pokémon, everyone loves it!
Oh no, I'd love for Lucario to be in Brawl. It's just that if I see Blaziken for anything other than pokeball purposes....

Buttersauce may have to choke a bitch.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Today's Update:

Pit now has a profile, though, amusingly enough, there's a typo on there. Anyways, apparently players can control the curves of the trajectories of his light arrows. Yay for a character from a completely unknown game! (even if he DOES look like a Final Fantasy character now)

The Pit Update
ChibiDragon86

Post by ChibiDragon86 »

Nah Kid Icarus isn't an "Unknown" game. It's more of a character and game were big back in the day and for some reason nintendo only made 2 Kid Icarus' games and decided the kill him off.. "making game wise" Pit and a few items have made apperances in various nintendo games over the years just most newer gammers wouldn't know. X3

And also that type-o isn't a type-o most the game boards are saying that curve control is most likely going to be like Link's boomerage or how Yoshi tosses his eggs. :3

As for the gooey bomb looks nifty. I very much love the expression on Wario's face when it got stuck on him. Als have you noticed in all the recent images characters keep eye contact on one another or items coming at them?

~ Chibi
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

hee, Pit isn't from an unknown game! Kid Icarus is a lot of fun.
I hope Sonic isn't in the line up.
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

ChibiDragon86 wrote:And also that type-o isn't a type-o most the game boards are saying that curve control is most likely going to be like Link's boomerage or how Yoshi tosses his eggs. :3
Previously before, they were missing the word "arrows" in a sentence. xD I think it got fixed, though.

And if Sonic DOES get in there, his Voice Actor better not suck. Bring back Ryan Drummond, dammit! Dx

I didn't even know about Kid Icarus till Pit showed up. Then I did some research and found out that it's created by the same guy who created Metroid! Yay!

The Gooey Bomb looks to be hilarious. Since I'm one for long-distance fighting (Samus FTW), I could really use something like this...

And the reason why there have been no updates is because they post updates every weekday. I hate lack of updates. I'm not sure if they'll put up an update for Monday because of Memorial Day...
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Silverevilchao wrote: And the reason why there have been no updates is because they post updates every weekday. I hate lack of updates. I'm not sure if they'll put up an update for Monday because of Memorial Day...
Seeing as how Memorial Day is an American holiday, I sincerely doubt that we won't get a SSBB update.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

So then the Gooey Bomb is a Smash thing, right? Because I really don't remember it ever being in any game I ever played.
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

nanabobo567 wrote:So then the Gooey Bomb is a Smash thing, right? Because I really don't remember it ever being in any game I ever played.
Looks like it. It's in the "Normal Items" category.
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Ok, sorry for double-posting, but here's today's update:

Pit's special moves! Or, rather, half of them. The normal B button attack will make him charge and shoot one of his light arrows, of which you can control the curve of. Apparently, being of light, his arrows are *very* fast. Watch out, Link, you have competition!

His up-B attack (aka "Special Saving Move", as I like to call it) is flying using the Wings of Icarus. Which is, of course, using his wings. Of course, since this is Smash Bros., he can't fly forever, kinda of like how Kirby can't float forever like he can in his games.

The Pit Special Moves Update (it's kinda at the end of the page...)