Freaky Creatures Open Beta

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Freaky Creatures Open Beta

Post by Huggles »

http://www.freakycreaturesbeta.com/

It's like Neopets, but with more 3d and flashy stuff, literally. There are also more grade school gross out features. There's Cthuhu creatures, hack genetics labs with floating brains in glowy jars, and random moving eyeballs. There are mini games you can play outside of the 3d component, which mostly seems to exist for battling and an open arena type lair, and comics to deliver the story. I haven't had much time to play with it, but I am intrigued.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Re: Freaky Creatures Open Beta

Post by mellaka »

Sounds interesting. I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Server Error in '/' Application.
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: Challenge

fun =P
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Aww. You must play Penguin Hockey though. You play a cyclops that hits penguins with a hockey stick and they smash through bowling pins and igloos and eventually into the side of a glacier.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Oh I didn't realize it was a download. I registered but am not sure I'm going to download it.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

The 3d part, yes. I tried it out and it runs horribly on my computer. I can run World of Warcraft just fine, but all the fire effects turn into hovering black boxes and once out of customization, the monsters glow a blinding white and I can't see virtually anything else on the screen.