Fireside 2010

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Re: Fireside 2010

Post by Joey »

I think I could use some help, if anyone has extras. I've been a bit busy with class and driving across the state.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

I wish there where more tiers for feeding the Autumn Dragons. Seems odd to have it max out at five especially given the low chance of getting one of the things to follow you. :-/ Working towards achievements would probably help take some of the frustration away. I don't know how many I fed but it took around 900K to get one.

I want that new layout. I need to burn 900 more so any help would be appreciated. xD
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I still need to burn 600, so I won't be giving out burnable items. But I'm beginning to get a nice collection of double non burnable items (the leaf dresses etc.) so if there are people who have fireside wishlists that I can check to see if I have anyhting you want, just point me in the right direction!
Red Mask Corgi

Post by Red Mask Corgi »

This might be a silly question but is there a specific date that Fireside ends on? I have been [and will be] away from my computer quite a bit, I'm afraid it will end before I can collect all the items. x:
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I think it'll last the rest of November. I can't really remember the length it was last year. I know it was atleast a week so it might just last the weekend. But don't quote me on that. At earliest I think it would end is Friday.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Marah... I have a Fireside wish list. ;-)

I like the Autumn layout, too, but given the current dismal state of my bank vault (MAN, I need to sell something!) I think the odds of my getting 1000 items to burn is pretty much nil.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I'm assuming that everyone is wishlisting the items they want, because I just use the wishlist search function (now that it puts your friends at the top). So, that is everyone's job. Make wishes, darn it.
Image Image
Marah

Post by Marah »

There is a wishlist search function? Well... that is going to be handy! :D
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Giving up at 250 items burned. I've still got a ton of Rreign items in my vault which I'll pop into trades in a bit. Chuck junk at me and they'll be yours.

Edit: All up here:
http://www.subeta.net/trade/search.php/find:Alecko
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I finished getting the layout, so I don't need any more things, aside from what I stuck on my wishlist for collecting reasons. I'll be passing burning things on to others now!
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I still need about 350 things to burn, so Alecko, wait to get some offers from me. :)

Also, I send out a HUGE thank you to Talexia and Alicorn who have already sent me soso many things. You guys have gotten me a hell of a lot closer to the goal than I ever expected to get. :D
Marah

Post by Marah »

I second the thanks to Talexia and alicorn and also cyro. I need less than 250 items now! I'm slightly perplexed, but maybe I'll even get the layout this year!
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Seriously, Talexia and Alicorn have sent me SO MUCH STUFF. It's amazing - I haven't had that much time to be online during this festival, but my wishlist is almost empty!

I've been really enjoying this festival. So many pretty new items. My pets' wishlists exploded. =)
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Haha, we have no life. XD;
This landed on just the perfect time where we had the time to do insane amount of clicking. Plus I swear the rreign stuff loved Talexia. She got a burnable item almost every other page, I swear! Anywho, we're happy to help out NCers. ^-^

I've been enjoying the festival as well. Even though I'm sick of burning stuff. Which shocks me cause I can be such a pyro! XD Still, so many pretty things. And cause of fireside I've gotten to like orange a lot more.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Faun

Post by Faun »

Because I wasn't here last year, I had no idea what to do. I figured it out within ten minutes of being on the site. I haven't really been in the mood to do this though, I'm still burned out from morostide. I've burned like, five items. Oh well, next year, I will actually try to participate. :)
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter