Subeta Charms

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Subeta Charms

Post by Seerow »

ImageImage
Freaking adorable! I am so ridiculously happy that these exist and had to buy a set. I have no practical use for these but I am happy to just let them hang around on my computer desk. I think the Clawsion might just be my favorite of the group.
I can't wait for more charms, and hopefully soon, plushies to go on sale. It would be nice of all the species are eventually represented!

Anybody else buy some? I was #68.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Re: Subeta Charms

Post by Alecko »

Seerow wrote: I can't wait for more charms, and hopefully soon, plushies to go on sale.
Plush? o_O Where'd they say that?

These are cute. The Jollin is my favourite. :) I love buying custom charms (I have a lot of Chatot) though I'm not bothered about buying this set. If they release charms of my favourite pets then I'd probably jump on them.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Keith has been hinting at a Feli plushie for some time via the Keith Answers/Live Chats. I think it is/was being sent around to various staff members for approval and such and hopefully sometime soon goes on sale.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

I want want want WANT an Illumis charm or plush. I would seriously buy it in a heartbeat.

These are pretty cute, though. :D
Keith

Post by Keith »

That's right @Serrow! We're in a bit of a bubble right now as far as actually paying for the plushies upfront so we're waiting on that as well.

These charms were SO CUTE, I'm glad that it turned out so well. Though now it means I have to send them all out. SAD KEITH.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I bought a set, and it's a good thing I did because I didn't anticipate them selling out so fast :) they're cute and I love the items! I don't have a keyring but I'm thinking of turning them into magnets and sticking them on the file cabinet to my right, so I can have a constant reminder that Subeta owns my wallet and soul.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

We need Subeta magnets. I totally would have bought these if they were magnets.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

They're adorable charms, but I admit to balking at the price.

And then I realized after the fact that it was $15 for the bunch, not $15 each. </reading comprehension FAIL> Not that I had the CSC on me anyway. :c
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaally hope there will be more someday! I had csc but of course my luck was that I was off doing something...making jam I think. Damn you Jam. *grumbles* I would have bought in a heart beat!!!!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

The charms are super cute, for people that are hoping to grab some in the future ;__; They are incredibly tiny (like, nickle sized) and the quality on them is amazing. I loves me some charms.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Jessibean wrote:They are incredibly tiny (like, nickle sized) and the quality on them is amazing.
Woah, really? From the pics I thought they'd be a few centimeters tall, at least. If I'd known they were so small I would have been far more tempted to try to grab some. </hatred of bulky jewelry>
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

Yeah, here's a more accurate representation of their size in my skinny hand:

They're all about 1 inch / 2.5cm tall :)
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Griffin wrote:Yeah, here's a more accurate representation of their size in my skinny hand:

They're all about 1 inch / 2.5cm tall :)
Ohhhh myyyyy gooooood I would kill for an Illumis one to go on my Nintendo DS now! :D Or my cell phone. OMGGGGGGGGG~! xD