NC Subeta Secret Santa 2011 - Signups Closed

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Re: NC Subeta Secret Santa 2011 - Signups Closed

Post by Officer 1BDI »

lavender wrote:Officer - I bought for you, glad you're happy with your presents! :)
*glomp* Thank you so much, Lavender!

And I... haven't seen the person I was assigned post yet, so I'll keep mum on that front. :p
Kari

Post by Kari »

Thanks to my Secret Santa, can't have enough plushies and beanbags!

Jessi, I sent your trap back over if you haven't already noticed :D
derp
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Jessi, I was your SS and yes! I opened up several of your pet's treasure wishlists and when I saw the items in Bombay's I was in love. I meant to buy for each of your pets, but I just couldn't resist buying the lovelies for Bombay...forgive for not spoiling all your pets? I had so much fun shopping around and checking out your pets. Thank you to you and Seerow for making this come together.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Seerow wrote:I'm guessing that Rakumel did me, since I got not one but two amazing pictures from her! Jesaiah and Indrys are super pleased since they don't get much art :D Not to mention all the other wishlist items I got, you really spoiled me. Thank you so much!
Yep, that was me! Kind of ruins the surprise when I sign my work, I guess XD But I'm so glad you like them! They were a pleasure to draw, you had lots of pretty things on your wishlist, and I love spoiling people anyway. I'll be uploading bigger versions of the art onto my DA account sometime in the near future.

And Marah, thanks again for the presents and the pets compliment! I honestly was not expecting to get so many nice things, I love them all :D You did great!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Awww thank you so much, Shaelyn! Bombay's treasures are one of the most expensive to work on, so I am more than happy to have 99% of his wishlist taken care of (FOR NOW) and have the opportunity to fill up his treasures!

I bought for Lavender - shopping for you made me hungry xD I'm glad you liked the variety!
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

I bought for you, Shaelyn! :D I'm glad you enjoyed your gifts! I had a good time bouncing around to the various places in your wishlist, hee!

Whoever was my SS went so gift crazy, omg xD It took me so long to finish opening all of my gifts, haha. They were all so wonderful, and I am going to have fun distributing them to their appropriate pet treasures~
<3
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Fullmetal!! Thank you so much. My wishlist is such a huge overgrown thing that I felt bad signing up for SS because some poor soul would have to attempt to navigate that monstrosity...so thank you for braving it and sending me such awesome gifts :)
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I bought for Hagane :) I hope it wasn't boring opening all those presents.

I got great stuff from my SS and everyone else! Thanks all! ;_; <3 Almost all of my pets got new toys and I looooove them.

But I have to say my favorite gift came from Melody:
I must have all the Knitsies now and forever +_+
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Better late then never eh?
Thank you so much SS! I loved everything. My pets are so spoiled now. :3 I can't wait to start doing up their TCs.

I also bought for Sunwolf. Glad you liked everything. It was fun shopping for your gallery. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Griffin, I was your SS :D I'm glad you liked the stuff!
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

(Whoops. Originally had this in the wrong thread. >_> )

I was your Secret Santa, Alicorn, and I'm so glad you liked your gifts! I had a lot of fun shopping for you and your pets. ^_^