Vanya's Workshop

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
moonsyne

Vanya's Workshop

Post by moonsyne »

I purchased Nostalgic Rreign Instructions from the Token Shop, and recieved Essence of Melody as an achievement prize (but it is also in the Cash Shop)

( Screenshot ) Shows: Nostalgic Wyllop Instructions

I gave the instructions to Vanya by clicking on them at his workshop. Once you start, you lose the instructions if you quit.

( Screenshot ) Shows: Plushie Makers Kit, Golden Plush Stuffing, and Twilight Metal Paint Twilight Metal Paint

He asked me for three items: Orange Glowing Pen, Dusk Craft Glue, and Wood Carvers Kit (I got it from the Crystal Shop for 100)

( Screenshot ) Shows: Nostalgic Wyllop Toy

With the Essence of Melody in my inventory, I clicked on the resulting toy at the workshop. This took me to another screen.
I was asked if I wanted to turn morph my Active Pet. You are allowed to change pets and return.

I had a Loyalty box and a week GA, so I created a new Pet, made it my Active, and returned.
Welcome to the world, Skyloft - The Nostalgic Rreign. I am very excited! Thanks Subeta.

Edit: You can also choose Take to Vanya under Other in item options.
Image Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Vanya's Workshop

Post by AngharadTy »

That is really useful information, thank you! (I like what you did with it, too. Hehe.)
Image Image