Morostide!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Re: Morostide!

Post by Griffin »

http://subeta.net/users/Griffin&act=trickortreat&usern=Griffin currently 18 pets, subject to change if I adopt more code testers :P

Also, I turned in a Snowflaik today and got an Eater, but not the new achievement. Eater must be in the patch somewhere, but it seems to be very rare (or possibly stuck).
11th

Post by 11th »

http://subeta.net/users/Xigbar&act=tric ... ern=Xigbar With 19 pets!

Also, my Morostide gallery and wishlists are getting huge. There's so much I have to buy from last year when I wasn't around.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

http://subeta.net/users/Shaelyn&act=tri ... rn=Shaelyn

I recently changed my username. I have 17 pets.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Zap zap zap. Trying to get the Nightmare HA Base. This will take awhile. :\
Image Image
ImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Your fast pass to trick or treating has run out!
My what now?! when did I get that what the hell was it how can I get it again what
Image Image
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Angharad, I had 3 now, it is apparently a random event that shortens your ToT time for possibly an hour? It is very nice, but the only problem is that I have never actually seen the random event (And I did get some lizards that I did see). Unfortunately it doesn't show up in your events when you get one, just when it runs out. So if you pay attention to your ToT times and they are suddenly around 4/5 minutes, you have an activated fast pass.

I'm enjoying Morostide very much, but this must be one of the most unorganized, shoddily coded and sloppy executions ever. Eater got activated in section 4 just now and apparently they are still "looking into it" as to wether or not the new pumpkins should be deletable for the achievement...

The only thing I'm kicking myself for is for not buying that damn monocle somewhere during the summer. I have been very good at restocking in advance at the philosophers store as preparation for zombie time and such, but I forgot about morostide and hexes. I spent all of yesterday as a llama. Which isn't so bad, except for the part where the hover clothing preview thingies don't work.

Ending on a happy note... er... I enjoy ToT-ing you guys a lot!
Runic

Post by Runic »

I have 13 pets (not changing for quite some time), in case anyone needs to know. (spooky number neh?)
http://subeta.net/users/Fenix&act=trick ... sern=Fenix

I'm enjoying Morostide so far! I'm looking forward to the seasonal battle opponents if they are released this year. Especially Nightlady. o.o
Just need to locate the remaining books for Elfric in the Patch! I keep getting the one, Best of Carved Pumpkins Collection, book. xD
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

They will be released for sure... and some of them will have new loot, too. The artists have been very nice to us battle people lately. :)
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

http://subeta.net/users/Username&act=tr ... rn=Rakumel and I now have 19 pets in case...we need...another...person with 19 pets. *kicks can*

I like that books are some of the things you can get from the patch, and after literally years of nothing I finally found my first minion. But other than that, I've mostly been finding nice-looking but useless candles.

...stupid fucking candles I hope I never see another one >:(

Like some of the curses this year too, especially the llama and the Audrey look-alike. Can't remember who I got that one from, but thank you! XD
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

http://subeta.net/users/Silverevilchao& ... erevilchao

I have 19. :)

...oh ye gods, I forgot all the awesome stuff I have on this site. And how my profile page is non-existent. And how bad my Custom CSS layout is. Looks like I have some work to dooooo :)
Runic

Post by Runic »

Oh gawd, more new books! Must...find...every...one.... WHAT IS WITH THESE CANDLES?!
-too cheap to go buy books from users- xD

@Cranberry
YES. Staff has been great overall for battle folks. Actually, I'm highly impressed that Subeta's kept up nicely this entire event (most likely jinxed now); no lag for me, no crashing either.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that's been ToTing me so far - I'm making pretty good progress with all the items thus far. :)

Here's my link, too:
http://subeta.net/users/Username&act=tr ... ern=Thomas

I have 11 pets!
Subeta: Thomas
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I've been ToTing people with 15-19 pets wanting a Raven Sticker, and one just dropped on my from people ToTing at MY house. :-) So, thanks, ToTers.

It looks like I have something on my WL from people with ALL numbers of pets at the moment so I guess I'll ToT at random for a while!
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

How are we all faring against Nightlady this year? Personally... I'd say, surprisingly well! I was worried that after tackling Carrion Lord without much trouble, I'd really hit a brick wall. And I have hit a brick wall, but it hasn't be as substantial as I feared. I've pulled off 3 wins to far with Algebra, who's a lowly tier 9; hoping with some persistence I *might* squeeze up to five wins. I really want a Shriek of Despair, though. :c She's given me five amulets so far, which is nice... but could be a lot nicer, heh. :P
Subeta: Thomas
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Haha. It takes my tier 10 pet two turns to die, even using healing items. I don't know why I train her when I have shitty weapons and no clue how to battle on the site.
Image Image