2012 NC Secret Santa - Sign-ups

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: 2012 NC Secret Santa - Sign-ups

Post by Seerow »

If nobody signs up for the 3-4 bracket ( :( ) then would the current 3-4 mil people mind being bumped up to 6-7? If sp would indeed be an issue you can contact me and we can work something out.

Sign-ups will officially close tonight. Details probably won't be sent out until late in the day Tuesday though (I work till late) so last minute people have a bit more time.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I can hold off until Tuesday too to send out for my bracket, so yes, you just gained +1 day from Seerow and I! SIGN UP :D
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I don't mind being bumped to 6-7 mil, but I like it better if we get more participants! :)

Can I bribe people with virtual cookies?
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Well signups are closed. You all will get your pms sent out sometime in the next day or so, Marah, Jessi, and I have some rearranging to do.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Groups have been rearranged, and I'll try to get emails out for the 5-6 mil group today!

EDIT - my bracket's all been sent their sMails! If you didn't get it or something is screwed up, please let me know ASAP!
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Hey everyone! I should have sent out a reminder since they were technically due yesterday, but the end of the world made me forget - make sure you get your secret santa gifts in ASAP!
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

It's waaaay too early in the morning for me to be up, but it's technically Christmas and this cold isn't letting me get much sleep so I logged on to Subeta and was delighted to see that my Secret Santa gifts had arrived (thanks, Marah!).

Thank you so much, SS! All the food, books, and MKBs will be put to good use. The stats boosters were perfect (especially now!) and the wearables made my morning. The projector is actually one of my favorite backgrounds but I keep forgetting it exists, so I squealed when I saw it in my inventory. :mrgreen:

My SS assignment was
Spoiler: open/close
Jessi.
I hope you enjoy your gifts!
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I had to stop distributing gifts for christmas brunch so I will be finishing sending the last persons their gifts so that hopefully more people can wake up (?) to a full inventory!

Over here btw the weather is drabby, rainy and relatively warm. Least christmassy christmas ever. (Having never celebrated it on the southern hemisphere...)
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Heh, I just signed on quickly to do Christmas-y things online... while Marah was sending my 27(!!!) gift boxes over. :D :D :D I haven't dared open them yet - we're supposed to be going out ASAP and I would hate to not give them the full attention they deserve, so will be posting my brags tomorrow. But I just wanted to say a massive thank you! You have already totally made my Christmas! ;)
Subeta: Thomas
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Ahh Officer, I just came to thank my SS because they pretty much guaranteed I could fill up my pet Quail's treasures :D Especially with the MKBs definitely making that so! XD THANK YOU SO MUCH!! And thank you Marah for running the big bracket, it was awesome of you :D
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa! I am so spoiled on subeta, I don't even know what to do with the flood of stuff right now! And thank you to Marah for sending the flood!
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Thank you whoever my SS was :D I got tons of lovely things off my wishlist and in so many different item ranges :) I loved everything.
I bought for TCStarwind, Merry Christmas :)
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Thank you so much, Seerow! :D I was able get get things opened/sorted earlier, but then had to go pass out from a lack of sleep, so I'm only getting around to posting now. XD But you got me so many wonderful things! Thank you! 0u0

And I bought for Sezrin. I hope you enjoy everything. :)
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Thank you so much to my SS! I got so many nice gifts and my pets will be super happy to have lots of new things to put into their treasure chests <333

I bought for Officer 1BDI! I am glad you enjoyed your gifts! (I was really tempted to buy for Coulson because Coulson *_* but I didn't want you to get treasure stuff you might not be able to use in the end! SO JUST KNOW THAT I REALLY WANTED TO. ESPECIALLY THAT FAKE CHEST WOUND. SO MANY FEELS, WAH.)
<3
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

Thank you SS! You made great choices! =D The coolest part was that I didn't get any duplicates between the SS and my tree stuff. And I got a couple of duplicates from last year due to the glitch, sweet. x)

I bought for Tom. You were fun to buy for, I hope you'll be even more happy when you open them <3