Morostide 2013

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Re: Morostide 2013

Post by TCStarwind »

So far, I've found two Eaters and an Oowel, but no Tortue yet (and I've only found one other special minion before, but this year I got the nip). :( Why couldn't they have spaced out the minions more instead of putting three in one plot?
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Yesterday I found my first two minions this year, an eater and an tortue! I'm so glad I got the achievement before going on vacation.

I'm currently trying to get my first win against the carrion lord, so far no luck!
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I got Tortue last week, and I think two Snowflaiks... the rate is noticeably less than last year. I'm convinced the minion nip has either been nerfed or someone forgot to activate it. :p
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Well, from the point of view of someone without minion nip... you all are finding a hell of a lot of minions. Ain't found one.
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I finally found the Tortue last night right before I went to bed. I've also found two Snowflaiks this year.

Now I'm hoping for a second wave of stuff, since I've filled up everything I need for the pumpkin gallery already.
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Phew, I finally managed to beat the Nightlady. Only took me seven-ish years of training on this site. And not only could I beat her once, I actually managed to get my five wins! Is the stuff she's giving out new this year? I was expecting the helmet, but got a book and wig instead. I also lucked out and got a Shriek scroll after my fourth win. I used up almost my entire inventory of Dark X Potions and had to switch weapons around a lot to see what worked, but I guess it was worth it. Those battles were haaaard.

Has anyone found a free Spooky Chance (or whatever it's called) pass from ToTing yet? I want to try it because there's a few nice things in there, but I don't want to use any csc. I wonder if I should be putting more effort into ToTing (hard to get motivated this year) or if the chance of finding one is so low that it's not really worth it?
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

I got one free pass on Thursday. Got a beanbag out of it. Haven't seen one since, and I've been ToTing a pretty good amount. I'm just going to end up buying the sticker I need but I'm waiting for it to drop in price a bit more.

I really wish they'd drop the wait times on the patch now that they added a ton more pumpkins :/
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Do you have to get/use the pass on the actual ToT link itself?

There are a couple items I want, but I gave up and bought the skeletal bear. Luck of the draw... nooooo thank you. I even tried twice and facepalmed at it.
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

Nope, it'll give a notice in the alert sidebar thingy as well as something on the ToT link, and as long as you use the free one within the hour it'll be good.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Crystal shop restocking some more old morostide things.

Buying Trick-or-Treat Pillowcase
Cost: 300 crystals
Bought!

YAY! I've been needing one of these for my trick-or-sweets gallery for suuuuuuuuch a long time! SO. HAPPY. RIGHT. NOW.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Arg I beat Nightlady five times so far and no Shriek scroll. Hopefully public bitching for the win and I'll get it before Ishka can't beat her anymore.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

Would someone be willing to stick me with the bunch of pumpkin stickers that I have in my trades? It's lot #5808787.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I managed to get 10 wins against Night Lady but no Shriek scroll for me. And of course this was the last year for them. Blah, so discouraging.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.