Masquerade 2015

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Masquerade 2015

Post by Tom »

I know this is a tad premature, but our Subeta section has been dead for a while now so thought it'd be good to spark some conversation in the run up to Masquerade. I know a few of us are still kicking around the site.

If you want to be added to the dance list, let me know and I'll slot you in. If you're striving for tokens - trying to catch up - just say and I'll see if I can help out! I have a bunch of trinkets from previous years so would be happy to shower dances on those who desperately need them.

And anything you'd like to see pop up over the holiday? It's been a couple of years since we've had a Masq plot so it's a possibility - last year we had the Vesnali plot and we didn't get anything for Survival this year. We haven't had a plot in a while now.
Subeta: Thomas
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Masquerade 2015

Post by AngharadTy »

It seems I need more tokens every year--I'll certainly be participating again this go. Although I have been playing much less. I'm not sure what I'd like to see, but I usually am very fond of the masquerade clothing.
Image Image
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Is everybody part of the neocolours ping group? Because I was thinking of making an NC dance thread again. Allthough these forums are better for chats as I have learned with the survival thread that was suddenly gone mid conversation.

(Covet your master sounds pretty cool!)
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Still sticking around, so...yeah, I'll be participating in Masquerade this year. Don't remember if I'm part of the ping group, though.
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

Add me to the dance list please. There are lots of pretty things I need trinkets for this year :D *puts on her dancing shoes*
Not all who wander are lost.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

The lovely covet made a thread on the forums here, if anyone wants the link. Just make sure you post who you are! The lack of usernames is frustrating.

The items are as gorgeous as ever! Loving the portraits in particular - the level of details dedicated to each one is stunning and I imagine they'll be popular TC items. I'm thinking of razzling up in one of those new coats, personally.
Subeta: Thomas
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

I'm in the ping group and such. :3 I'm mainly hoarding tokens to use later, as I need to redo some concepts for my pets and their treasures.