Subeta Account/Technical Issues? Read This Before Posting

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Subeta Account/Technical Issues? Read This Before Posting

Post by Kamil »

From this point on we will be deleting or locking pleas for help from Subeta Staff. We are not a shortcut to use instead of following the proper procedures and we don't want the staff to stop coming here because they find multiple threads begging for help each time they visit. This also applies to threads on which staff members have already posted - if, for example, the site is down and Keith has posted apologising for the downtime, please do not demand estimates as to when the site will return. If he knew, he would have said so in his original post.

If you need Keith do not make a board, instead PM him here. However, you should leave him alone unless it's a dire emergency. And by dire we do not mean "I sent for my password thirty minutes ago and haven't gotten it yet what do I do now?!??!11!?".

If you have an issue with your account, you should use Subeta's Ticket System. PMing staff here is a last resort. Please try to access help on the actual site.

Thank you.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Subeta Account/Technical Issues? Read This Before Posting

Post by AngharadTy »

I'm appending a new rule: No more posting of individual error messages, over and over, to the glitch thread. This is to cut down on spam posts.
Image Image