Rules for posting on this forum - please read.

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Rules for posting on this forum - please read.

Post by dandelions »

This is beginning to test my patience, and I am not the only mod who is feeling that way, so I am temporarily reposting the rules into this forum. While this topic is here, if you break them your post <b>will</b> be deleted. We have better things to do than run around after people who can't read the rules.

- You may not change the font size, style or colour of your posts. This means you may not post in bright red font, all italics, or size 6 font. This especially means you may not post in size eighteen red bold italics.
- You may not post to a thread which has had no replies in the last two weeks.
- Your posts must be longer than three words, and may not be quoting someone else and simply saying "me too".
- Your signature must not be taller than 150px, wider than 500px or larger than 100k. This includes all text and images - if you have a 150px tall image and then text as well, you are over the limit.
- Your avatar may not be taller than 120px, wider than 100px or larger than 25kb.
- You may not double-post.

This post will be removed when people stop consistently ignoring the rules.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Does the "last two weeks" rule apply in the Subeta forum? I remember someone saying you would be less strict about it here, as some useful threads (such as the battling one) may only get replies when there are new challengers or whatever. :)
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Right now, yes, because the topics which are being bumped are not being bumped usefully, they're being bumped by people who have very little to add.

Additionally, when the forum moves, it's probably going to be set so that posts can only be replied to if they've had a reply in two weeks, so we're enforcing the rule now because it's likely to be enforced by the board software fairly soon. We do need to come up with some sort of plan to save threads like that, possibly turning them into stickies, but right now I'm not entirely sure what will happen.