Trick or Treating!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Re: Trick or Treating!

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I've spent about 2 million on ToT and Patch items that I wanted but hadn't managed to snag on my own yet. They're expensive now, but I can't even imagine how much they're going to be once all of this ends. :/ I love this year's treats, but I also agree that actually getting them, and watching everyone else here trying to get what they want, has been less than appealing.

That said, I do have to admit that I'm glad that the "good" treats were more widely spread throughout the different lettered profiles.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I don't want to know how much I spent, but I think it was closer to 3ish mill. I had a lot of 300k items to buy, mainly the tattoos. I did also want a complete collection of stickers too though, and some of those were a bit pricey.

It was nice trading away extras and helping other people get what they wanted, and of course receiving stuff as well! That's one of the best things about NC. *Hugs you all*
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I have so far been strong and resisted the temptation to buy what things I've been wanting. There is still quiet a few things I want and I hold out hope I'll get lucky and get them without haveing to buy them. Right now I've been stalking 2,3 and 16 letter names for some of those items. I'm just hopeing they do what they did last year and let us ToT every 5 minutes on Halloween.

I also have to say that I've enjoyed giving, tradeing and receiving stuff from people here. One of the many reasons I love this place. **also hugs everyone**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Did they do that last year? I'd forgotten.

Hmmm... I don't have time to ToT every 5 minutes, but the price of a lot of things I want might go down if they do that.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I had forgotten too till my wife reminded me. We didn't go out that Halloween so we had the time to burn, well most of the time. I just remeber the joy I felt when I finally got my Hugin. This year I'll be the one passing out candy so I won't be able to do it as much if they do it. But I hope they do for the fact of the price falling on things that are way to high.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

I went ahead and bought the cheap(er) of the remaining tattoos I needed. I'll wait on the one that's 1.5 million now.

I figure by buying the others, I've guaranteed the prices will go down. :-)
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Can anyone confirm that mischiefs are available through ToTing? I read that they were on the forums, but my friend recently found one in the patch. I've been hunting for one through ToTing for a few days now, alas, to no avail.
Subeta: Thomas
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I got the Mischief through the patch.

Also, Ty gives out Gymps. :D
Image Image
ImageImage
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I found both of my extra mischiefs in the patch.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

I got the last (most expensive) Autumn Leaf Tattoo sheet I needed. I was starting to think the new Autumn Leaf Tattoo sheets were a myth.

I had already bought the other two I needed which means I'm bound to find them free now.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Wings, what number of letters gives out the expensive one? I bought the other two as well, but Iw ant to try and find the last one x_x The.. right arm, is it? Whichever costs 2 mil e_e
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Three letters, I believe. I got it from Rah.
Samusan

Post by Samusan »

I'm unfortunately not sure how to post pictures here. But I just got the most..interesting thing.

I-Love-You Fetus

o_o..I..don't know what to think of it.
Teragram

Post by Teragram »

Argh, fetuses-mentions of fetuses, talking about them at all, pictures, references to them having thoughts or feelings, are ALWAYS CREEPY. I mean, I guess that is what they are going for, but this is creepy in a bordering-on-freaky-and-disturbing way. Those fetus pops? Terrible. Jaundice flavored fetus pops? Horrible. Every time I get one, I get weirded out.

But it's kinda funny. no one else would ever try that, much less get away with it.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

The fetus items creep me out, too.