Giveaway

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Hawk

Re: Giveaway

Post by Hawk »

You've got some nice stuff!

Could I have the Ledonorra, Fyrework, Lew Lew Bell and Remembrance Emblem for my bird gallery, if possible? I'd really appreciate it. My username is Hypno_Hawk.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

All caught up on requests at this point - though on some, I didn't send all of your requested items because they'd either been spoken for already, or in your case Hawk, I got all misty-eyed when I got to the Lew Lew Bell and decided to keep it. Even though they look nothing alike, Lew Lew Bell reminds me of Princess Tutu (link goes to video of opening), a series that I absolutely love. Sorry!! But I sent all the others you asked for.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

THANK YOU for the Pearl! I put it in Monsoon's treasure immediately. It's so pretty. :3
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Completely off topic time...but oh, another fan of Princess Tutu! I'm very picky about my shows and only one three or four, that being one of them. Heck, like it so much a friend of mine got me a custom made box to put the DVDs in. The music, the designs, the plot, Fakir, the spooky tree thing...what's not to love?
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Thank you SO much, Rakumel, for the wonderful things. They went promptly into my gallery of pretty things/wardrobe.

<333
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Teragram

Post by Teragram »

Hey, that's soo nice.

Can I get the Naphal, Enchanted Wallaby Familiar Stone or Book of Cold? The wallaby is so adorable on the HA, I've always wanted one, and the Naphal would be great in Mal's treasure (as River...I'm doing a Firefly thing, if you've seen it.)

Anyways, thanks for anything. You have some cool stuff, it's always fun to look and see what other people have.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Could I ask for the Tempest Wand? I just read The Tempest and I hadn't realized how pretty the item is. I'm sure I can fit it in a treasure somewhere. ^^

It's lovely you're giving away things! Very kind of you.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

Thanks so much! I put them all into my gallery. Three items is enough for me, although I don't much see the resemblance :D
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

How cool of you :) You've got some stuff I haven't seen before.

If they're not already spoken for, could I have the Turtledove and Wintersong please?

My Subeta un is Gumdrops.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Hey, I know you already gave me the pretty ruby, so feel free to completely ignore this. But I took another look through your gallery, and added a few things to my wishlist, haha. You really do have so many nice things!

I don't think anyone's asked for the Loveydove or the Poison Threat Fur Trenchcoat yet, so if there's any chance you'd want to part with one of those, that'd be awesome. If not, you've already been incredibly generous, so thank you!
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Thanks so much for the pretty mask! Now to decide if I want it in my prettythings gallery or my wardrobe...
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Wysteria

Post by Wysteria »

You have an absolutely amazing gallery. I fell in love with the Blush of Winter as I skimmed through - or the Loveflower if the Blush of Winter is something you'd rather keep or whatnot. Either of them would end up in my pretties gallery or my flower gallery, respectively. I'm Wysteria on subeta.
Bless my whiskers. {Formerly Grey Cloud.}
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

All caught up! Wow, I'm really surprised y'all liked my gallery so much. Thanks! XD Guess I'm not the only one who found those things pretty.

Don't worry about asking for too much or for a particularly expensive item. For one, I'm keeping all the things that I really, really liked. I never had much luck with sales, I earned most of my sP and items through quests and art commissions. So if I ever decide to play Subeta again, I'll just get to drawing. I'll still come by here and post every once in a while - I also play Neopets (rakumel there too: in fact I'm rakumel pretty much everywhere except deviantArt, where I'm studioknights).
...and the Naphal would be great in Mal's treasure (as River...I'm doing a Firefly thing, if you've seen it.)
It's been a while, but I have seen it, it's a fantastic series. :D I went to Dragon*Con this past year and saw Alan Tudyk at a panel - he's just as adorable in person as he is as Wash. The Naphal as River was an excellent idea, I just had to send you that item because of it!
Three items is enough for me, although I don't much see the resemblance :D
You're welcome! There isn't a resemblance at all really, aside from both of them being ducks. (The main character in Princess Tutu is a duck who gets turned into a girl.) It's more of a concept thing.
Completely off topic time...but oh, another fan of Princess Tutu! I'm very picky about my shows and only one three or four, that being one of them. Heck, like it so much a friend of mine got me a custom made box to put the DVDs in. The music, the designs, the plot, Fakir, the spooky tree thing...what's not to love?
I for one can't think of a single thing, and honest to God I tried. XD I really didn't think I would like it when I first saw it, and my friend and I kept watching it mostly so we could make fun of how girly Mytho looked. (Yes, I know. I'm a horrid person. But in the beginning he was kinda asking for it, not so much at the end.) But the plot and the main characters sucked us in, and before I knew it I was crying actual tears at some of the scenes. And DAMN, best ending and resolution EVER.
I fell in love with the Blush of Winter as I skimmed through - or the Loveflower if the Blush of Winter is something you'd rather keep or whatnot.
I happened to have two Blushes of Winter, so I had no qualms about sending you one. :D
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Rakumel wrote: I for one can't think of a single thing, and honest to God I tried. XD I really didn't think I would like it when I first saw it, and my friend and I kept watching it mostly so we could make fun of how girly Mytho looked. (Yes, I know. I'm a horrid person. But in the beginning he was kinda asking for it, not so much at the end.) But the plot and the main characters sucked us in, and before I knew it I was crying actual tears at some of the scenes. And DAMN, best ending and resolution EVER.
Such a wonderful bitter-sweet yet hopeful ending and for once the "bad" girl ended up happy at the expense of the main character without it being a depressing-everyone-dies-bloodily ending. Some moments made me go oy, Mytho looking so much like a girl was painful but heck, I loved every moment of it. I too greatly enjoyed making fun of it with the friend I watched it with, but still loved it in the end. Then of course there was Mr. Cat. What wasn't there to love about that? Great plot and for once the usual conventions of klutzy girl and unresponsive pretty boy made sense.

Wow, I've totally taking over your giving away stuff board. Should probably stop doing that. ;p
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
covet

Post by covet »

If these aren't claimed yet, and it's okay to ask, I'd love the veil, the diamond, or any of the hazel morning bell items. You really do have so many pretty things.

I have some friends who cosplay/roleplay Princess Tutu, though I've never watched it myself. It does seem like an adorable series.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris