(Old) Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

(Old) Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by AngharadTy »

Geez, if blowjobs are what it takes... *mutters* I got a Mrow today--best item I've gotten in weeks.
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Jessi »

ROFL sorry, Ty ;_; I was good and didn't message you right away this time about it? xD
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

LOL Ty, so sorry. **pats** But oh, the images in my head now. Damn my gutter mind.

I have an achievement, yay! I got a present from an anonymous person a few days ago. Well today I decided to open it along with the SS presents. It had Book of Really Really Happy Rainbows! I didn't even have it on my wishlist. I should of, it's so perfect for Daray. Thank you so much mystery gift giver!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I got a Tobias!!! Its been on my wishlist pretty much since I joined the site. Thank you so so much gift-giver :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Got another pink giftbox with a Tiny Angel Doll in it. :D *wonders who is sending these*
Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

^^

I just joined Subeta today. I saw the Glacier Wyllop on another site and I fell in love with it. I managed to buy a Bucket of Polar water in a user's shop for only 5k, so now I only need the Artificial Prism Chalice. :D
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Someone sent me an anonymous gift of a Light Mage Amulet and ...

Thank you for briging me my amulet! You have been a great help, and I, like I promised am going to give you a gift.

Tome of Light

eee yay :D Thank you if it was someone here.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I'm trying very hard to avoid spending real money on Subeta, but the Gift of Fashions Past item is kind of an awesome idea. Finally, a way to get old, retired Subeautique and MCT items on the market. :D

Now to just save up some sP.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Gear Shifter (Bird) has been removed from your Wishlist!
Present to myself. :D Was just going through my wishlist checking prices; nothing came up for the (Bird) as normal but there was a Gear Shifter up! First one that I've seen for months. Took a deep breath, splashed out and transformed it. Turned into the (Dog), but I made myself click it again before freaking out and was able to transform it again. Phew. Though it's currently not a minion. o_O The GS and (Dog) had the option but this doesn't. I'll send in a report tomorrow or something or else that's going to bug the heck out of me.

I then broke down and bought a bunch more of the minions I need so I now only need two- TWO!- before I have them all. Just need to speak to the people selling them about prices because they both really inflated after they didn't un-retire for Thanksgiving.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I split this, but don't remember whether it was stickied or not before. If it was, please resticky it :)
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I do believe this was stickied, but I could be wrong...
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

It was. Thanks, Jazzy and Joey!
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pillow

Post by Pillow »

Achievement!
You have been awarded the Plushie Collector Achievement!

You receive 40000 sP and a medal!

Last night I added my 500th plushie to my collection and claimed it this morning. I'm so happy I finally got the limit! (well, the limit they award you for.) Though the payout isn't as nice, I'm just happy I got to complete it ^^

Now all I need are 10 or so beanbags and I'll have 500 in that collection! ^^
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I think my achievement is that my blowjob post is the first post of the thread now. I feel terribly accomplished.

...also, the wiz still hasn't given me anything good. A Mipa, oh thaaaanks! You couldn't have given that to me when they were expensive?
Image Image
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I've been planning some changes to my pet family for a while now, and I should've done it on Christmas but I got lazy.

ImageImage
I changed my Sheeta, Nadine, from Lilac to Cream. And my Popoko, Kipsy, had his name changed to Aubrien and was then potioned Angelic. They still have old art on their profiles because I've gotten ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DONE ALL YEAR, except one HA-based artwork that I cropped and put on my own profile out of ambivalence. I fail. But I'm happy with my pets right now.