(Old) Human avatars

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Human avatars

Post by Seerow »

Kamil, your HA's eyes scare me XD The Skankpop eyes are sooo far apart! But I really really love the rest of your HA!

It's sorta Zoe from Firefly. There aren't any good eyes or shirts for her, but I did the best that I could here. She looks a little too mean to be Zoe :(
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Seerow I've always loved that backdrop. The colors are so smooth and the lineart is clean. It contrasts really nicely if nothing else.

This one took me eons to get right. Mainly because I was so unhappy with the hair choices, but this one works well with the dress. Feels nice and simple.

And Kamil: What kind of makeup are you using to make the misery eyes so large? Tell me your secret! My HA is wearing them now, and I didn't know that there was any other kind of cosemetic to use but lipstick.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I believe it's the Vampire Pale Stone, although I am obviously not Kamil and can't be 100% sure there. Hee. Hot Pink Eyeliner Pencil adds eyes, too. There are others, too; browse the face layer on SHQ.
Image Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I like it, Seerow. Very Firefly-like!

I like this better than my last attempt at this combo, although I must say it looks very chaste and pure for something that's made from a disheveled skirt and ripped bodice...

EDIT: Some attempts to be less sweet and innocent:

The backdrop on the first one needs work.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I just missed the bus to college, so came home, and of course, decided I have no better waste of time than to make a new HA.

The red is annoyingly hard to match, so I somewhat didn't bother, really.
Subeta: Thomas
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Some kind of thief or something? I dunno, but it looks cool. I wanted an Erosion and Corrosion for the background as well, but not for the price tag.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

What background fire is that Seerow? I don't think I've seen it before, but it is pretty.
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

It's the Fire Swinging Cords, from those New Year's bags. It's not actually a background, I just layered it behind everything, but it does indeed make a nice background.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Image If avatars were animated, mine would be DANCING!

{eta} Also, updated my HA for my pet, Brise (DM Montre)
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Poe is all ready for spring, and enjoying the warm weather, and being his usual cheerful self-- blood? What blood?
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Was the rat tail redrawn recently? It looks soooo much nicer then I remember it looking.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Nope, it's the same old rat tail, I'm pretty sure xD
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

I sacrificed zombiefication because I wanted to make avatar versions of my pets--you know, the same thing everyone else was doing at least a year ago. Yes, I'm a big slow to take up a fad. I'm pretty happy with the avatar version of Yansa:

ImageImage

I couldn't figure out a way to fit in the bluish swirls, and couldn't find any clothes in the reddishbrown tones of the pet, and the map/scroll isn't nearly as good as a book belt would be (I am not willing to shell out so much sp for just a few seconds and then deal with reselling it), but overall I like it. The game would probably be more exciting if I weren't such a zapping addict--only a few of my pets are in their final forms.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Figment, I have all of the book belts in a pet's treasure. Just comment me (Username is Tche) and I could loan you one.
:)
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

With the new wardrobe, Figgy, you can change to 'all clothing on Subeta' and make whatever HA you desire. You can't wear it on your profile, but you can screencap the page and then crop it out.

I really like the new feature, as it lets me see if the zillion sp pretty I want so badly can actually be worn with any of the clothing I currently own. ^^

And it should allow you to dress your pets however you'd like, without having to shell out mega bucks for a one-hit item. Although you did a really nice job just working with what you have. Yansa looks lovely like that. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.