Human avatars

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Re: Human avatars

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I likes Wings! Dressing like myself on Subeta would be boring for me also...since every day is a sweatpants and t-shirt day for me (or in the winter a hoodie lol)
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Yep, that's me dressed up a little more (like I was teaching or something). I have a lot of shorts + t-shirt days in the summer.

The interesting thing is that while I almost never DRESS like myself, it's important to me that mini-me LOOK like me, or at least as much like me as possible given the constraints of the system -- long brown hair, blue eyes, big nose. Except for glasses -- I wear glasses, but usually mini-me doesn't.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I use the HA system a lot to come up with vague ideas for character design, and while trying to come up with a design for my new pet Fran, I made this HA and... I rather like it xD

It's a bit simple, but I'm pleased none-the-less.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I like it, too. Simple can be good!

I finally got this wig in the most recent Token Shop re-stock. Hurray!

I want to put a hair toy in the big blank brown spot, but nothing I tried seemed quite right somehow.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Playing with my gift(s) from Kali! =D
Image Image
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

mmmmm sexi zombiness!!!! *loves*
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Your HA looks amazing, Ty. And Wings' and Jessibean's HAs both look gorgeous.

This is the HA I'm currently plotting for this Morostide this year. I'll probably tweak it before I start using it next week:

(I may or may not have just taken a screenshot of it in wardrobe and may or may not be too lazy to erase all of the white background there. :P )
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Has there been any official word regarding a Morostide costume contest this year? I liked that one. The winter one was sort of silly and unnecessary, but the Morostide one was fun, and makes the most sense out of all of them. I wanna judge some creepiness! I also like seeing how people make spooky-yet-beautiful HAs, although Ty is the undisputed master of this and does it year round, so good luck, everyone else. That said, I'd love to see a well done corpse bride that uses that pretty carved stone butterfly item.

Anyway, I made a thing.

Halloweeeeeeeeeen fweeeeeeeee
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I'm a little late to the Morosween party. I wanted to make an avatar with the Flowing Cobweb Gown, but it eluded me until just a few hours before it ended.

Blah! Rent-a-witch is here for Fireside!

I anticipated a costume contest, but it's okay that there wasn't one. It's probably good they stay infrequent because they never fail to cause a tempest in a teapot. Hey, maybe there can be one for Fireside. If they want to see that autumn scarf and background used 10,000x over. ;P
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I don't know how I missed your Morostide HA, Ierosbats, but it looks wonderful! And I really like your witch, Griffin. :) What did you use to add those bat-wing accessories to your wrists?

Potential Fireside HA:

It's similar to the one I did last year, but I wanted to use one of the rreign masks and somehow that ended up changing the entire outfit. I might drop the backdrop for a cleaner look.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

A bit late with the posting, but this was the final HA I came up with for Halloween. I'm kind of in love with this background combo. I actually based it off my MLP pony character, Hallow Eve.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

Officer 1BDI wrote:What did you use to add those bat-wing accessories to your wrists?
That's the Symphoni Nacht Gargouille Finger Gauntlet.

Great seasonal HAs everyone! :D
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

There needs to be more miniature wearables on the site. Little houses, people, forests, etc that my giant can step on!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Haha Seerow, I know I already posted about that HA on Subeta to you, but I think I just figured it out - it's the clouds in the sky that make it xD It just adds to the total ambiance of the entire HA!
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Seerow that avatar is hilarious, I agree with the clouds, they are the finishing touch.