Human avatars

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Re: Human avatars

Post by Joey »

Image I've been poking around with this for a few days, finally happy with it :D
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I like it, Joey!

I messed around with one a bit this afternoon, and had the same "how do I have so many clothes, none of which match" problem as last time. Stymied by lack of decent matching bottoms.

Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I like both avatars! I really hoped for a winter themed avatar contest again. (Except not a forum based one) It was my favourite one. Both of the above would make nice submissions.

And thanks Jessi, it was just a bit disheartening to see so many pretty items that are at the same time so rare. So I won't go to the custom item forum thread too much and just remember that some people are having loads of fun with it. (Which is why we all play this game :) ) And hold out hope for a doctor Who custom trunk ;)
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

I'm making up for lost time, apparently, but I think I'm out of practice.

This started with an attempt to use this background (and for once I actually set out to make an HA with a particular item and didn't end up removing that item before all was said and done) and ended with an attempt to make a winter HA that doesn't look like she's freezing for a change. I think it came out a little busy, though.

Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Wingsrising: It does look a little busy, but I think that's just the nature of the background. The outfit itself is pretty. :) Looks very cozy.

I wasn't originally going to splurge on a custom wig of all items, being an alien-zombie and all that, but I saw this wig up for grabs in Mels' thread and I knew if I didn't claim one I was going to severely regret it.

Incidentally, I seem to have a severe shortage of dark blue items in my wardrobe. :P
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Long time no post, huh? I read posts compulsively, but rarely have anything to say. But I have a billion new HAs since last I posted, so I figured I'd share them with you guys. Some are more successful than others.

Made back in early January. Because I hate winter.

And then...

I found the custom wearables forum and accidentally my bank account... :( Under a cut because there's a lot of them.
Spoiler: open/close
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I have a new pet snake I haven't used yet, but I think I'll just incorperate that one into my brown-clad, punk-chick HA.

Also, can I say that the gypsy dresses are the best things ever? Because they really are.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

That's a really lovely set of HAs, TCS! My favorite is the punk chick, but really, you have a great sense of style overall.
Image Image
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Those HAs are gorgeous. o_o I love the Slytherin/Hogwarts themed one, and the one to the right of it.

Since I'm not swapping out my current skin for a new zombie skin (though I'm sorely tempted to... doll zombieeee!), I decided to get a head start on my Masquerade HA. I saw someone on the forums mix the Embroidered Black Ball Skirt with one of the flowing skirts, which gave me an idea:

Still needs some touching up, but I'm really happy with how the "dress" is coming out so far.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

After several meh attempts to incorporate some new items this is what I settled for. Not perfect. Also, I'm a dolly zombie now. So far it looks like a fun disease.

Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

My HA is really pretty.

Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

MAN, it's been a long time since I made an HA.

I made this to celebrate not being a zombie anymore, the new Cash Shop trunk, and (sort of) the Hunger Games movie.

(I wonder if there's a market for Hunger Pendants just now?)
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

Decided that my Zombie Skin is awesome this year, so decided to keep that, add some limbs, and get ready for the Masquerade!

Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Got a nice compliment on my HA so thought I'd share it over here as well. So happy I'm not a rose anymore!

Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Ready for the Masquerade! :D
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Thanks to Lindsey's help and Ty's gracious loaning of make-up to me, I have dressed up a new Winifred HA for this year's Masq!

I wish I'd noticed these masks before, they're so simple and lovely!