Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Jessi »

Haha Joey, I saw pictures of Keith's shirt xD Glad you got a chance to sign it!
Keith

Post by Keith »

Joey wrote:So I missed the cash shop sale since I was on vacation with no internets, but returned to find myself spoiled rotten by you guys! I can't thank you enough, Kali, Jessi and Lindsey! It was amazing coming home to such a whoosh of wishlist items! Thank you thank you thank you!

Also since it's totally subeta related: I met Keith during Leakycon! I was totally a shy dork who probably weirded him out, but I signed his shirt :D
Awww you totally didn't weird me out. I don't think anything could have there! I mean, you noticed, I had people touching me all day, haha.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Yay, sob story. xD

My sisters decided to become active again, after being inactive for at least a year, since I'm generally in the same room with them and stuff because they flew across the Atlantic to visit. One of them was able to get back onto her account and was having fun, but the other couldn't remember her username. After searching through both of her e-mail accounts for Subeta-related mail and after I searched for any possible username she might've had on the site, she thought that it was likely deleted due to being inactive and decided to make a new account. However, she remembered her old account's username a good three hours later, successfully logged in, and proceeded to freak out because she now had two active accounts. So she submitted a ticket to get the new one deleted (under the category "Multiple Accounts") and ended up with both accounts frozen. And now she won't stop complaining and being mad. :/ She submitted another ticket asking them why they had to do that, but can't see any discussion, so she's kinda anxious and is taking it out on me. :/ Bah.

Now for good stuff~! I found out that the price for the Scroll of the Stars went down and I was actually able to get it! :D I also successfully got my wishlists caught up with any new items that came out in the past five months!
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I'm glad I'm not too weird!

In other cool news, I won the potion lottery! With a blacklight potion as well, just the one I wanted! I had bought a bunch of the mega tickets this morning as a whim then completely forgotten about it. A great surprise to run into!
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

congrats Joey!

Congrats on catching up with your wishlist, I sooooo need to do that *blinks* Sorry to hear about your sis' account though.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Just got the longtime member achivement foy my fourth year on Subeta! That somehow went really fast and really slowly at the same time. I've locked my Loyalty Box for the time being although I know I'll use it to get another pet slot. I have a pet I'll be dumping soon so I have two slots to fill; right now I'm considering a Spectrum/Blacklight Donadak, Angelic Rreign and/or some sort of Bhakoru.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Congratulations on hitting four years, Alecko! :)

I wasn't very active in June or July, but I'm trying to make up for it now. In the last two weeks I've abandoned my three Ace Attorney-themed pets (I still love the series, but I can't be arsed to complete their characters properly), created one new pet, transformed my Glade Celinox into a Field Bhakoru, and am generally trying to piece together the profiles of the pets I already own and have long-neglected. I might drop even more pets if I get brave enough; I just feel like the account needs to be thoroughly reevaluated after 5 years.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Huge goal met for me:

You Won!

You have defeated Prodigy 1 time!

You won a(n) Impossible token to use in the battle shop!

Prodigy drops:

Light Mage Amulet
Water Mage Amulet
Dark Mage Amulet
Dark Mage Amulet

urkonn earned 8000 EXP Points!

You earned 50000 sP for beating Prodigy!

What makes me more proud is that I did it without any godlies and without having to borrow anything (I used Pirate Cutlass + Prodigy Staff). I've been trying for my 2nd win for hours now without any success (I did get very close once but misclicked on the wrong weapon), but I'm just excited to have beat him one time.

I also hit 6 years on the site yesterday. I'm saving my loyalty box for now but will probably wind up using it on stats. I already have one extra pet slot that I don't know what to do with.

And, hehe, my dog was wagging her tail in her sleep as I was writing this. That's always so cute.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Congrats, mellaka! I beat him ages ago when he was easier and when he dropped Prodigy Staff after one win. Can't touch him now!
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Cranberry wrote:Congrats, mellaka! I beat him ages ago when he was easier and when he dropped Prodigy Staff after one win. Can't touch him now!
Thanks! I beat him in his previous incarnations too. I'm only disappointed that I didn't hoard the Prodigy Staffs I won.

I did manage a 2nd win, but I don't think a 3rd will be happening for a while.
alynch66

Post by alynch66 »

I was banned for a crime I did not commit 8~8
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

For months now, I've had a good chunk of sP in my vault. I've been pulling bits out to buy CSC and pay for training and so on, but yesterday I finally decided to actually spend it. I figured I'd split it half/half between Pharoah (my main pet) and buying minions/TC items for the rest. The weapons I plan on buying are still inflated so I ended up going and buying books. Lots and lots of books.

I bought a ton of books from a single shop and the user contacted me saying if I wanted anything else then I could get some discounts. We worked out a deal this morning and I bought a ton of super rare/Cash Shop books and got about a 15 million sP discount! Another user last night also sent over an Emancipate because I bought a lot from their shop as well. ^^

End result of my buying spree?
Spoiler: open/close
<3 I have never been on a high scores list in my life! I'll probably use up all of my remaining sP on pushing him further up the ranks. xD
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Woo, impressive number of books read!
Image Image
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Achievement: I was made one of two new Battle Admins at Subeta earlier this month! My co-admin, Purge (formerly death_by_my_love/dbml from Neo/IDB) is great, and he, Keith and I have been working on some very cool changes to the BC. I think Keith hired me partly because I disliked Subeta battling so much and he wanted me to stop complaining and help fix it. :P
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Yay! Good for you and us.