Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Joey »

So I activated a GA so I could get some more pets when the names cleared. Along with Theremin, whom I haven't decided on a colour or species for, I also made Archetier and Flauto.
ImageImage

Now all I need is to fill my last two spots.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Seerow »

Grats on the new pets Joey and Mellaka!
As you are walking along you find a Frankenpie (Apple Slice) on the floor! You quickly pocket it.
Wow, I always thought that random event was a myth!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Member For: 2 years, 11 months, 4 weeks
WHERE IS MY BOX. D:
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Enri, it has to flip over to actually being 3 years. It goes by your literal join date, not 4 weeks = one month.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

That confuses me. The four weeks aren't related to your join date? Only your join... week or month or something? I've been confused by this ever since it was "fixed" in some way that made no sense to me, heh.
Image Image
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

A month used to be accounted as 4 weeks, 2 days. Which is as close as the real world definition of a month (That is not February) is in the real world.

Now, they worked it with the date, with some kinks. No clue how it was done, really.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Oh, right. Okay. Weird, a little awkward, but now I get it. I was stuck on how 11 months, 4 weeks = 1 year. Like 4:60 PM being 5:00 PM. ;)
Image Image
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

Thank you for helping out! This is the item I need:
Low Green Cummerbund
AUGH. Dropping enough sP on an Item Hunt quest not to make any profit on that or the next is one thing, but immediately afterwards getting an item the Shop Search is BROKEN for?
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Achievement galore. My wonderful friend Saga has been helping me search high and low for a new pet name to replace the one I lost, because I've been so bummed out about it. After asking a friend of a friend (rofl it was a huge ordeal), a girl contacted me and very cheerfully offered me the pet Fennel. It's still not the name I wanted, but it's a wonderful name and I'm forever indebted to Saga to doing so much for me to help me find a perfect name <3

(And to Seerow too, who has also been helping me look for hours ;_;)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Ah ha.. haha... ha. I just spent almost 6m on an item I thought was something else.

Anyone in the market for a Stolen Aztec Coin? *headdesk*
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I got a new userlookup! Click!
I truly did love my old one (the blue one featuring my Tigrean Ishka) and was sad to see it go, but my new one is just so very lovely. It was made by the amazingly nice user Neko, who did a few other friend's lookups as well.
Jessi is making me some pet buttons, so soon it shall be even better, if that is even possible.

Edit:
I have pet buttons now! Thank you so much Jessi, they are lovely.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

To celebrate our pets finally being able to eat and play with toys again, I decided to splurge and get those two r99 achievements out of the way. While searching for a cheap-ish r99 toy, I found one priced for 20k. :D
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Slight little woe, maybe? So, Im using the Ocean Dephts thing ...I manage to use a few tokens..but now, everytime I click on the machine it tells me that it is confused and that I pressed refresh..which I did not. (Using Firefox). Then I tried to log in on Maxthon...and it refuses to let me login..I even copy pasted the password from Firefox...>:( its frustrating and I don't know wtf is going on.

Anyway, slight yay..I got access to Omen Islands...so, Hydrus pet is a go!....once one that catches my eye is released :D
Image Image
ImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

When you use vending machines, are you hitting back on your browser (or delete, or if you have it set to a mouse button, whatever)? You should always use the "Back" link on the page with the item you got. And if you ever get that message, the easiest fix is to click on the address in the address bar and hit enter, on the page with the vending machine itself.

Vending machines can get "stuck" really easily--if you accidentally click the machine twice before it loads the item page, if you go back to the previous page any way other than clicking the "Back" link, if you hit refresh, if you just managed to be unlucky that day, I dunno. Heh. It's a bit annoying. What I usually do is position my mouse exactly where the "Back" link is and click, wait, click, wait, click, wait, without ever moving my mouse. Was easier on a trackpad, but I have steady gamer's hands, yo. ;)
Image Image
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

:D Yay! Thanks Ty! I just clicked on the address and reloaded the page that way and was able to unbreak the thing.
Image Image
ImageImage