nipple piercing (ow!)
13%
Get the tattoo instead...
25%

Total votes: 24

Kidnemo

Piercing help?

Post by Kidnemo »

To cut a long story short my mum and dad always try to treat me and my sister equally, she sneaked out to get a tattoo last night so my mum said I could get one. I don't want a tattoo at the moment (ow!) so I'm going to get another piercing I already have a right plug, two left cuffs, I have my eyebrow done but I *never* wear it (chav!). I am never getting my tongue done again (it went green! :? ) so yeah, I'm open to suggestions. Or maybe I should just get the tattoo....

[Whoa long post!]
Last edited by Kidnemo on 03 Feb 2006 01:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Illuen

Re: Piercing help?

Post by Illuen »

Kidnemo wrote:To cut a long story short my mum and dad always try to treat me and my sister equally, she sneaked out to get a tattoo last night so my mum said I could get one. I don't want a tattoo at the moment (ow!) so I'm going to get another piercing I already have a right plug, two left cuffs, I have my eyebrow done but I *never* wear it (chav!). I am never getting my tongue done again (it went green! :? ) so yeah, I'm open to suggestions. Or maybe I should just get the tattoo....

[Whoa long post!]
I would say belly button, but that is just because that is what I think I am going to do next. Your parents probably wouldn't love a nipple ring, which are fun :)
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

I was thinking belly button but do you think it would hurt a lot and give me agro for a long time after I got it done?
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I second the nipple ring :P But other than that you should get a lip ring. You can (but shouldn't) play with it when you're bored, like I do :)
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Personally, I love lip rings. Lip rings are the absolute sex.

...mmm.
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

I as well love lip rings, and for that matter labrets.

I like symmetry...
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

Lip rings are the sex, maybe even the sex! Do you think I should get one or snakebitessssss ?
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

One, vote-th I! IMO, they generally come out nicer-looking.
Darwin

Post by Darwin »

I have no experience of piercings, more of a tattoo person myself but... a friend of mine got her belly button done and she said it didn't hurt much at all, it seemed to heal up pretty quick and well too. I've known a few people who have had problems with snakebites healing and have ended up having to take them out.

I like lip rings, I've toyed with the idea of getting mine done for... well, years now but 1) I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea of someone poking a needle right though my lip and 2) I don't think I could bear the look on my mums face (or any of my family for that matter).
Last edited by Darwin on 03 Feb 2006 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Lip rings are the hottest thing since...since..well I don't know, but they're hot. Maybe snakebites if you never wear anything in your eyebrow. Even a nose stud or a monroe on the other side to your eyebrow. Even better, a septum. Septums and eyebrows always look great together. But its kind of hard to judge without seeing your face.

I wouldnt get a belly button if you don't want a long healer. You can change them after 6 weeks and all that, but they're still notoriously long healers, sometimes up to a year and beyond. They don't hurt much though, aside from the clamps. I never felt anything aside from those. The first few knocks are pretty nasty though, probably one of the worst.
Last edited by Kelly on 03 Feb 2006 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Sig and button by Jazzy.

"Beauty often seduces us on the road to truth."- Wilson
"And triteness kicks us in the nads." - House
DamionDarkheart

Ew snakebites :(

Those never come out right and just look bad. Like septum piercings except you can sometimes stand to look at them.

Get one ring. It's so much better than most lip piercings. Except horizontal lip piercings. *drool*
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

I never even considered horizontal lip, they are very hot. I'm totally torn now between 1 lip or horizontals =/
DamionDarkheart

Just get the one ring. It's really hard to find someone that'll pierce one right and they reject quite often if they aren't done with a surface bar.

That and just thinking about getting mine done hurts. The ring didn't hurt at all though :P
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

Actual horizontal lip piercings are really hot (what I'm trying to get myself, actually), but as said by Jay, they reject easy.

I suggest normal lip ring.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

I advise lip rings. I've had mine about 6 years now with NO problems at all. I've had problems with every other piercing in one way or another. My nose hurt like buggery and got infected, my eye-brow grew out, my scaffolding bar took forever to heal up and still hurts from time to time now, my madonna fucked up my gums and I had to let it heal up.

So yes, lip all the way.