RL Achievements and ToW-split 2/16/09

Non-neopets general discussion.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I'm not on holiday anymore, that's an achievement for all of you.
anzuronamin

Post by anzuronamin »

Last day of work at my crappy job is Thursday. Then I'm free for a week!

Then I go to school. |:
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Woe: I have discovered that I'm about two stone overweight so now I need to cut down drastically on the between meals snacking and get some exercise. The first part shoud be easy enough, its the getting exercise bit that's bugging me. Because my mum is at my grans practically all day every day I have to be in at lunchtime to sort my younger brother's lunch for him {he's 19 and can't manage to sort himself a sandwich in 5 minutes :|} so I get little time to actually get outside. Add in that I'm rather desperately looking for a job and I have little time to exercise never mind get outside. I really wish my mum hadn;t gotten rid of that exercise bike, I could've used iit when I was watching the TV.
Strawberry Limeade

Post by Strawberry Limeade »

Achievawoe: I finally got a job!...working at one of the bookstores on campus for the back to school rush. And working and working and working. I've put in 40 hours in 4 days, and I'll probably be putting in another 75 between now and next Friday. Tired I am. But I get a huge bonus for working so many hours, so it's not all bad. Monday and Tuesday will be very long days of chaos though.

Big yays:
- My boyfriend finally got his flight instructor job! This means he can start building hours and getting money.
- One of my best friends told me a little while ago that she was pregnant...she and her hubby found out yesterday that they've got 2 on the way!
covet

Post by covet »

Yay: I got yummy indian foods.

Woe: My tummy is so full I think it may pop.

Other woe: Have spent all day talking myself out of making a subeta board titled 'Kieth using members for sex!'.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Hahahahaha covet. Bad covet!
Image Image
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Post it in the Epilogue section. And I would look the other way.

...haha.

I mean...bad covet! Shame!
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Yay: School starts tomorrow and that means no inconsiderate little prats messing up my department! "Back to school" has been so rough I think it'll take weeks to recover.
Image Image Image
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

covet: Do et. >3 C'mon, it'll be funny.

Woes: I bought two giant jawbreakers at the fair. I got to work on the first one yesterday. But now my tongue hurts so bad. And I can't drink my Limeade or eat anything salted.

Oh, and I'm moving Friday. To college and into my dorm. I don't know how long I wont have internet. Imma miss you all so much. ;_; And the only pets they let you bring are, I believe, imaginary. Seriously, someone find me a fish that doesn't require a light, heater, or filter and prove me wrong?

Speaking of fish, all my koi died. The ammonia got too high, despite constant water changes. After letting the tank sit around for a week, ammonia's gone, but now the nitrites are too high. I give up. -sigh-

But I do have one achievement. I just cleared my Inbox. I had PMs from two WWs ago. x.x; I'm so lazy.
Mindless

Post by Mindless »

I've got a job! I thought I'd be unemployed forever but I'll be working at the Science Museum from September, as a geek. The job does have a different more official title but that's what it boils down to.
So excited, my first proper full-time job and it means I can stop worrying about my complete lack of money.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Strawberry Limeade wrote:Achievawoe: I finally got a job!...working at one of the bookstores on campus for the back to school rush. And working and working and working. I've put in 40 hours in 4 days, and I'll probably be putting in another 75 between now and next Friday. Tired I am. But I get a huge bonus for working so many hours, so it's not all bad. Monday and Tuesday will be very long days of chaos though.
Haha I've probably seen you around the bookstores and I'd never know it!

Semiwoe so I can be on topic - College started today, which is fine by me cause its kinda nice to go back. Except that I have 7:30am classes three days a week. And of course it had to pour down rain on the first day, meaning I was DRENCHED by the time I got to my car to go home this afternoon. I don't know what I was thinking, I've lived in Indiana my entire life almost. The first thing you learn here is to always have an umbrella cause it can and will rain at any time :P
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

Slugawoo wrote:covet: Do et. >3 C'mon, it'll be funny.

Oh, and I'm moving Friday. To college and into my dorm. I don't know how long I wont have internet. Imma miss you all so much. ;_; And the only pets they let you bring are, I believe, imaginary. Seriously, someone find me a fish that doesn't require a light, heater, or filter and prove me wrong?
Get a betta! Seriously, they do well in 2.5 gallon tanks with nothing more than an air stone running. So long as you're willing to do 100% water changes every week, your fishy friend should be happy and healthy. I got my Squishy boy my first year of uni, and he's still with me now three years later and makes me smile every day.
Subeta
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Eee, betta. How could I forget? I have a 5 gallon tank lying around, I may be able to take that. <3 Fishy, fishy. It'd be nice to save one of them from those teeny tiny cups they keep them in at the pet shop, too.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

Woe: Work is literally trying to kill me.

I got paint stripper in my eye, and no one could find the eye wash station. OWWWW. T.T

It's all better now, but that was an unwanted life experience.
ImageImageImage
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Okay, I read your post while taking a sip of my drink and just saw stripper and work and didn't know where you were going with that. I'm glad your eye is better. :)

Yay: My drawing class is tomorrow. I've heard the professor is really great so I'm excited.

Also today I started talking to a friend who sort of fell off the face of the Earth for awhile. So that made me happy.

Woe: College textbooks are too expensive when you forget to apply for scholarships. I guess I just won't go out and have any fun this week.
Image Image Image