RL Achievements and ToW-split 2/16/09

Non-neopets general discussion.
Monkeyguy

RL Achievements and ToW-split 2/16/09

Post by Monkeyguy »

Does anyone else think that an AaToW sticky would be nice here in Chit Chat? I know there are plenty of little things that I want to tell anyone that don't really merit their own post. Anyway, that is all.
Image Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

you know, funnily enough I was just thinking about this earlier xD; I'm not really sure myself, but i don't think it'd be a bad idea, really.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Woe: Joey is cold.
sureq

Post by sureq »

I think It's a splendid Idea!

Today's rl achievement:
Link Offsite

This brings my collection up to 5 mothers and 18 puppies. Odd hobby I guess, but i can't seem to stop myself.

Yes, I am an ebay whore. I used my boyfriends brother's ebay account until i finally bothered to get my own.

If anyone else here shares my obsession with old 80's 90's toys I'd appreciate a pm to know i'm not the only loony around. XD
Kari

Post by Kari »

Hee, I think I have one of those puppy surprise things still, somewhere.

Woe: Thanksgiving break is ending, and one of my busier months is starting. All the music concerts are lumped together within like, two weeks of each other. I have two concerts in one day, too. More current of a woe, I can't bring myself to write my English paper, even though it's due tomorrow.
derp
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Kari wrote:Hee, I think I have one of those puppy surprise things still, somewhere.

Woe: Thanksgiving break is ending, and one of my busier months is starting. All the music concerts are lumped together within like, two weeks of each other. I have two concerts in one day, too. More current of a woe, I can't bring myself to write my English paper, even though it's due tomorrow.
Oh, god, I know what that's like.

Woe: I have a 6-page essay on the Black Death due in a few weeks, I have one week with around 3 pep-band games and 1 concert, and I have to finish a 100-person survey and make a graph out of it. Oh, joy.
Aurinona

Post by Aurinona »

Sounds like a great idea for a thread. :D

Woe: I am exhausted.

Achievement: I have the best husband EVER. He decided to buy me Painter IX for no reason and now I have a shiny new toy to play with tomorrow, when I'm NOT falling asleep. Yaaaaaaaaaay!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I've made this a sticky based on preliminal results of enthusiasm and agreement. PM to discuss. ;P

sureq, I remember those toys! I had one... but she only had two babies, I was sad. I wonder where she went, heh.
Image Image
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Woe: I just ripped a hole in my pajama pants. :( Also, I have to go back to work tomorrow and it's the busy season.
Image Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Achievement:

Which means...

*Big sigh of relief!*

I'm both happy and sad it's over. And now I'm off to do some more writing on it xD
Zap

Post by Zap »

I demand a recount! (Congrats!)
Monkeyguy wrote:Woe: I just ripped a hole in my pajama pants. :(
Where is the hole? *looks innocent*
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

Here's a good woe for you, I still have to wait until christmas to play wii again. Beat that.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Achievement: I won a washing machine at the tombola (we had our christmas party at work on saturday)

Woe: I have so no clue how to get it home o_0
LΟL
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Any of your coworkers drive pickup trucks?
Image Image
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

LOL no. They're not very popular around here ;) We do have a company owned transporter though, which is used to deliver to customers... maybe if I ask very nicely, and the right person, I'll find someone to help me.

The ironic part is that last year our christmas party was on the very same day I moved in with my bf, and we had rented a transporter and borrowed a pushcart that day. I'd been all prepared for winning a washing machine! Only I got the PS2 then. On thursday I was talking to one of my colleagues who organised the tombola, and she said one of the prizes was a washing machine. I told her I already had a washing machine, couldn't they get a dryer? LOL But the old machine is very old, it's door is broken so you have to open it with a screw driver, and the temperature setting isn't working right, so I'm fine with a new one :D
LΟL