Picture Thread!

Non-neopets general discussion.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I be some gangsta shit dawg

Yay unpacking

There's also a video of me pissed and unsuitable for public viewing on Rob's phone, but we're not going to talk about that.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

MM... would you be offended (...or.. some other word that fits) if I told you that you are freaking hot? XD
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Why would she be if it's true? I showed one of my guys friends her pic with the axe for the wow shirt and this is what he said:

[02:57] Huggles: I'm going to steal her shirt and her axe
[02:57] Guy : your friend is scary
[02:57] Huggles: Aww, she's nicer than me.
[02:57] Guy : Well, that's not a stretch
[02:57] Huggles: Heh!
[02:58] Huggles: No wait
[02:58] Huggles: that's not right
[02:58] Huggles: HEY!
[02:58] Guy : :D
[02:58] * Guy runs
Helmcargh

Post by Helmcargh »

I'm coming in a bit late (I was at a festival yay! for music) but...

This one my friend and I took in a photobooth... (I'm the one punching my friend)

<a href="http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113 ... ve.jpg">my friend Dave and I at a ball</a>

<a href="http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113 ... re.jpg">my friend and I being odd</a>

The below image came out really big and I don't know how to resize it so click at your own peril!

<a href="http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113 ... 65.jpg">Me at nerdy science camp with flowers in my hair</a>
Madge

Post by Madge »

Oo! I have some new photos!

This is me, my boyfriend at the took it, it was in the middle of summer and I'd had an esky of ice water poured all over me (as pictured.). As a result, it has vaguely bukkake like connotations:

Me and a dude whose wife worked at a restaurant I ate at in Thailand. As you can see, my hair is now black! I'm not sure if it will remain as such, but we shall see!

I actually thought I had more than two photos. Oh well. bukake!!!

Everyone on this forum is pretty hot. MM, your photo is awesome - true goths rule! Odd how the circles of goth and geek intersect so heavily, really, when you come to think about it?

As for everyone else.... sorry, but.... can ANYONE compete with the awesome sexy goth with axe motif?
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Oh, I have a recent one this time. My passport expired in mid July so this was taken a mere fortnight ago: *jump starts scanner*

I have a couple of pics in my mobile phone as well but can't find that ruddy cable that connects it to the computer anywhere.

So many hot people around :shock: Keep 'em coming please!
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Yay pictures! I love seeing what people look like and seeing if my images of them is close to what they really look like. So far I'm half and half. ^_^" So many hot people on this form!

Now to show off my picture. Though I could never compete with an awesome sexy goth girl with axe motif. Not many can compete with that. ~_^

I had this picture taken of me when I got my hair chopped off. I wanted to show it off to my fiance so that's why I'm looking the way I am. It use to be shoulder length and with summer here I thought it was time for a change. It's been long for a long time now so yay for change. Only recent picture of me that I like so no face view for you! Unless I decide to put more up later. ^_^"
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Mesmirez

Post by Mesmirez »

Thanks TheLoneTiel for the siggy^^

Sub | Neo | DA
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

So every other time one of these threads popped up I was too chicken to post pictures, but I've been coming here for years and I figure none of you are murderers so here we go:

Me at the beach

Me and some of my friends at a park in Downtown Orlando
Image Image Image
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Oh what the hey. I might as well seeing as I finally have pics on my computer to show off ^_^

Just a random close-up photo of me. Taken when my e-pal came to visit in April ^_^.

Me and my class-mates on our graduation day. I had to wear that robe for almost a whole week just so mum could take photos ¬_¬. I was glad to see the back of it. The day itself was good lots of drink was consumed by all *nods*.

And before the question start: Yes my hair is naturally curlly and no I don't dye my hair :p {for some reason people always feel the need to ask those questions whenever they meet me or see my photo for the first time. It's getting old -_-}.
EofS

Post by EofS »

What qualification did you need to get for fur-trimmed hoods? Masters? So much more exciting than my boring hood. Also, the green is very pretty.
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Nope, the fur-lined hooods were for the Honours degree students. The Master's degrees got a red hem on their robes and the Doctorates got fully red robes. I learnt that the hall in which everyone has graduated for the last couple of centuries was actually paid for by McEwan's {a beer company} and apparently it paid itself off pretty quickly :wink:. I never really put two and two together actually, which is weird since it seemed like noone ever did until it was pointed out to us.Ah well, the ceremony was nice and I got a goood few photos out of it ^_^.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

You know, I always forget that we are a pretty damn sexy bunch.

Seeing as every time this thread pops up, I show a picture of myself from when I was 15/16, I figure it is time to share a new one (where I am pretty fat and ugly D=). You get sleeping Will though, so don't wake me up. (I wouldn't click the link if I were you, it is pretty damn scary)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v130/ ... OT0026.jpg

This was taken back in April when I went on a trip with a few friends. We went to King's Dominion and had much fun.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

Gomababe, when I first saw your graduation photo my immediate thought was that you and your friends were dressing up as Harry Potter and crew. And that they were very nice winter/dressy HP costumes. :P Love your hair. So jealous of your hair.

Zebru, I don't know if I remember seeing a picture of you before. You have a really lovely, kind face. It's the sort of face that would make me want to be best friends with you if I saw you in a scary, crowded place like an airport, just on the basis of your smile. Even if it is a passport smile and not a candid one.

Also. Will = adorable. Can't believe how thick and lush your eyelashes look!

The picture I always post is very old as well, but I haven't got any recent ones. At least no recent ones that actually show my face. All I have is this picture, all black and white and myspace-meets-pretentious-art-school, a photo of me in the mirror that I draw and write on. Posting a faceless picture suits my name, though. And the faceless pictures are the best sort of me.
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Aww, will, you look so adorable in that picture ^_^, it's a good one of you though.

Figment:Thanks very much. I love my hair as well {when it behaves itself} and everyone wonders why I won't let dye anywhere near it. A couple of us thought that the robes loked a lot like Hogwarts uniforms actually. It was pretty freaky when we put our hoods up since we loked more like death eaters XP. I lamented having Slytherin colours on my hood, I would've preferred yellow, but the biological sciences have always been green and the tradition's been around for a lot longer than Harry Potter so I had to put up with it :wink:.