Some news :o

Non-neopets general discussion.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Some news :o

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Early in the wee hours of the morning today, Jessi woke up with a bad, bad stabbing pain in her lower left side. After waiting for a little bit and trying to see if it would go away, she woke me up and we went to the hospital. It turns out she has about a 13 cm sized ovarian cyst that will need prompt removal. ;_; I came home while she took a nap in the hospital to feed the animals and post this so you all would know. She is doing alright, on some pain meds so the pain doesn't get all stabby again, and waiting to see what time tonight they'll be able to do the surgery. She is doing fine, before anyone asks!

HOWEVER, THIS MEANS. Werewolf will have a few days delay before it can get started, we're not sure at the moment how long we'll be at the hospital. If they can get rid of the cyst laproscopically (spelling? wtf is that? D:) then she can probably come home tomorrow, if not tonight. If they have to do it conventionally, it might be longer. (Cross your fingers that it will be laproscopically operable, Jessi's terrified of regular surgery ;__;)

Anyway, so you guys are aware, there is your news update. We might be a touch absent from the internet for a few days, depending ^^;
<3
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Oh gosh, poor Jessi. Send her hugs and chocolate from me, and I wish her all the best and hope the surgery goes well.
Neopets wishlists: here
Fury

Post by Fury »

Oh, no! It's good to hear that it's not really serious or anything - I hope she gets better soon. I'm sure she'll be fine! :)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Ouch, Jessi doesn't deserve this!

Give Jessi my wishs for a swift recovery! I hope they can remove it laproscopically, cause I wouldn't want to go into surgery either. I'm not much into prayer, but I'll be sure to think of both of you two tonight and send ya my best wishs.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Ow. *huggles* My mom's had quite a few of those, but nothing quite so large. I can't remember how hers were removed, but I do not think it was regular surgery, if by that you mean cutting a hole in her and operating from the outside in.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

ack!

I'm so glad she's doing fine, and thank you for telling us, FMD. WW can <i>so</i> wait. Give her many hugs. Maybe gently. Tell her I'll miss her! and to get better soon!

*internet hugs*
Image Image
covet

Post by covet »

*hugs to you both* Lap operations are a breeze but honestly open isn't as bad as it sounds, just a little more sore afterward and longer to heal. Still, no fun! I hope all goes super smooth and she's out asap. Surgery is lame.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Ouch! I hope she doesn't need the open surgery and that she recovers soon. :hugs:
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Eek! I was talking to her last night and she was so excited (and a bit nervous) about Werewolf. Just let her know that we can withstand the anticipation for a few days... we'll all be waiting when she gets back. All the best, Jessi! *hugs*
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Oh wow! I'm glad to hear she's doing okay, and I hope the laparoscopic method works so she doesn't need "normal" surgery.

And I don't play Werewolf, but I'm pretty sure nobody's going to be annoyed at the delay!
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Aw, poor Jessi, I really hope she is ok and makes a swift recovery.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

:( I hope everything goes well and she'll be back soon!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Ow ow ow!

I'm so glad she's doing okay, and that you're both handling this as well as can be expected. Give her many air hugs from me and tell her we all hope she'll be back and in the peak of health soon. I hope you're doing well too, and not worrying too much and stuffs.

*gentle snugs*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Send her my well-wishes too! I think everyone will understand if WW is a bit late in starting. *raises drink* Here's for an efficient operation and a swift recovery! I'll be praying for you both. Stay strong for her. And thanks for letting us know.
KauKrazy

Post by KauKrazy »

Oh my, that doesn't sound nice but at least it seems to be something they can fix rather easily. Thinking of you both!