Beggin' for Werewolf

Non-neopets general discussion.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Beggin' for Werewolf

Post by Jessi »

Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:
Seerow wrote:Since I've never played a WW game before, quick question:

Do you have to know anything about the topic at hand? The only thing I know about Phoenix Wright is that its a game about lawyers.
No, but there may be occasions when it helps to have someone on your team who does. In Jessi's last WW I ended up being roped in to interpret a few dreams ("Hmmm, electric + lion king = that's gotta be either Luxray or Raikou").

Well, with my game I purposely made sure that people that didn't know or play Pokemon were on teams with people who did - just so it'd be fair :3 I don't like teams of all new people, and I didn't want a team of all people who knew nothing about Pokemon xD
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Hehe, I remember being the pokemon guru of my team too xD
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Yes but you're like Pokemon guru of the world so that's only to be expected.
Image Image
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

How did I miss this thread —!
(Oh right, 'cos I don't read this forum.) I eat, speak, and breathe Werewolf. I am unable to fall asleep at night for possible games spinning around in my head (or partly for that reason). I need my fix. So, yeah, I'd say I can add my voice to the throng.

I've been tinkering with a Sherlock Holmes game ("Elementary, my dear Werewolf—") for some time, but never really managed to get all the mysteries and plotline I wanted woven into the characters and powers. Then again, seeing this thread has made me want to attack it again...

As for the ideas mentioned:
Another Pokémon WW - fine with me!
Ace Attorney - I would be a little conflicted here. On the one hand, I was never able to finish the last case in the first game due to glitchiness, haven't yet acquired the others, and really liked the whole omgrevelation! aspect of it but found the actual game to be a little dragging - I don't know how that would work out in a Werewolf setting. On the other hand, Edgeworth is the best (:3!) and any Werewolf at all is better than none.
Heroes - I know zip or next to zip. But, Werewolf!
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Should we do some kind of application like we did at the end of old WWs? Because if nobody else wants to, I've been working on my Heroes one more, and it is pretty much done. I'd be happy to start signups if nobody objects.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

^ go for it!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I know nothing of Heroes, but I'll send myself through a crash-course overview and gladly jump in if you do it! :)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I'd personally love a Heroes WW over the lawyer one simply because I've actually watched Heroes :P
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I'm fine with any werewolf at this point. :P

I've never watched Heroes, myself, so I can't really have an opinion on that one. It's still werewolf though, so I really couldn't care less about the theme.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I don't need to say count me in, do I? As long as spoilers are kept to a minimum, I'm so there.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I'm working very hard to make this as spoilerfree as possible. The way I see it, I'm trying to keep it to press release size spoilers, such as "XXX is a hardworking Coalminer with the magical power to grow out his body hair at will. He's found a purpose in using this power to save kittens from trees". If reading something like that about a character is a spoiler to you, then I don't know what to say, but I think that is pretty unspoilerrific while still being able to show information about the characters.

edit:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8136
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.