Happy [Almost] Birthday... uh, me!

Non-neopets general discussion.
daisybell

Re: Happy [Almost] Birthday... uh, me!

Post by daisybell »

Happy Birthday Jessi! I hope you have nice sushi (with crunchy squid? It just sounds so odd!)
Neopets wishlists: here
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Happy Birthday! I hope you've had a great day.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Happy Birthday!! Sushi and Harry Potter! Lucky girl. :)
Image Image Image
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Happy birthday!! It sounds like a marvelous time. Hope you've had fun!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Well, we are home from Harry Potter (and midnight Taco Bell!) and my birthday went completely as planned and then some!

Lindsey and I shopped from about 7:30 AM until 1 PM when we just couldn't shop anymore xD We rested for a bit, then headed out to buy our Harry Potter tickets and go to get my haircut - which came out AMAZING! I'm so in love with it xD I will have Lindsey take some pictures of me this weekend to show, promise - even though I hate posting my face all over ;D But it came out SO good, the best haircut I've had in years, and the colors are amazing!

My haircut got finished at 5:20 - which is good, we had reservations at 5:30 for sushi! My three best girl-friends from work all met us at the sushi restaurant where we all shared a bunch of different rolls, so delicious! (Daisy, i didn't have any squid/ika sushi today, but I did have fried calamari...mmm... I'm such a squid addict now xD) After dinner, my friend Ellen suggested we go to this amazing frozen yogurt place, where you basically fill up a bowl with ice cream and any toppings you want and they charge you per ounce for your ice cream! Sounds dangerous, but I managed to stay in control of my sweet tooth ;D

We sat outside chatting at the frozen yogurt place for -hours- until I realized it was already 8:30 and we still had to walk back across town, get the car, and drive to the movie theater for our 9:30 show xD So we scampered to our car (and stopped at Target to get drinks to smuggle in, haha) and managed to get decent seats and see the movie - which I actually liked at first (and I cried during it, haha) but as usual once I LEFT the theater and started talking about what was cut out from the book, I hated it :P

We had Taco Bell, cause we were hungry... and now I'm home and just totally wiped out and so ready for bed and wishing I'd taken off work tomorrow xD Oh well - at least I don't have to work til 2, so I can sleep in! Overall, it was an amazing birthday :D Thank you for all the birthday wishes, everyone! It means the world to me <3
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Happy birthday! Glad to hear you've had a lovely day :)
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Wow, that sounds like a crazy, busy day! I'm glad you had a good birthday, and I definitely want to see hair pictures. :)
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Jessibean wrote: After dinner, my friend Ellen suggested we go to this amazing frozen yogurt place, where you basically fill up a bowl with ice cream and any toppings you want and they charge you per ounce for your ice cream! Sounds dangerous, but I managed to stay in control of my sweet tooth ;D
I would be so screwed at a place like that. xD

Happy belated birthday. :)
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Happy (belated) Birthday!!! XD Sorry I'm late to the party. I was dragged away from the computer and made to sleep in a tent. Heh! ^-^' Anywho, so happy to hear you had a great time. I can't wait to see pics of this great hair cut! I bet it's drool worthy. I hope your whole year is as great as your birthday! ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel