Obligatory Photo Thread!

Non-neopets general discussion.
covet

Re: Obligatory Photo Thread!

Post by covet »

Tom, at first the picture of you with the baby seems very sweet, but then you realise how terribly concerned the baby seems to be XD Still adorable.

Gosh, the last time I did one of these I think was before I got too sick so my hair hadn't started coming out in handfulls. Which makes it rather a long time ago.

These days I'm far too hideous to go in for anything other than extreme close ups, so here you go.
Spoiler: open/close
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Yay! I love seeing all of your lovely faces!! Here's me, I'll add some pictures of my boyfriend later.
This is me at Anna Maria Island.
Me and some friends at the beach.
Me and my now much larger puppy.

Okay enough pic whoring for now lol.
Image Image Image
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

A not-that-flattering pic of me in someone's kitchen:
Kari

Post by Kari »

All my recent pics are of me in costume, since 1) I'm a nerd and 2) I never take pictures of myself.
(on the right)
(on the left)
(in the middle. funny how these worked out)
derp
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

ROFL KARI XD I read your post wrong and thought you were on the right in both of the top pics, and was thinking you got surprisingly more Asian looking in that middle photo xD

I love seeing cosplay pictures! It makes me want to go to a con xD
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

I don't usually show my pictures of myself to online people but you ladies and gents seem like good people (and after being on this board for 5+ years, I'd know by now) so here I am. I don't photo well because I hate forced posing

Me and my boyfriend of two years. It's actually one of the few photos of us and my favorite (although he was a bit drunk at the time)
Taken same night as photo above. I'm not a real big fan of alcoholic drinks but I was cajoled into trying it (can't remember what it was) and that's what I thought of it
Before we started dating, he tried to draw a picture of me while drunk and that's how it came out. "Angle" was supposed to be "Angel" but it was cute either way
Obligatory photos of my cat, Gracie. I've shown these before but she doesn't really look any different so there's not much else to show
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I guess we are due for another one of these. My digital camera broke awhile back (dropped it from the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, actually) so I've been relying on the digitalness of others and the shared photography pool of Facebook, so I'm breaking my golden rule of not posting pictures of other people who are not me. They can deal.
My sister (blondie) and I (brown-haired) in Jamaica on a cruise we took in late June

Me (top) and sister (bottom) partying with our 3rd cousins on aforementioned cruise

Me and yet another 3rd cousin, and our glorious creation-- sand shark! Also the bartender's glorious creation, something with a lot of rum and sugary juice.

A family friend, me, sister, 3rd cousin, and Aunt, cruising. I just really love this dress and wanted to include a pic of it.

This is not a recent pic by any stretch of the imagination, it's from last October (right after the accidental dying of my hair completely black), but I had to include it because I saw some other Halloween pictures on here and it's making me nostalgic for the BEST Halloween ever at Howl-o-Scream, Bush Gardens. I rode rollercoasters, drank beer, and went through completely deserted and creepifying haunted houses. It was legendary.

This was the night before Halloween, but it's my costume and I was IN Disney World and it was AWESOME. All those little kids in princess costumes can suck it! The picture is kind of blurry because, uhm, I dropped my camera. From the treehouse.
And here's some of Miss Cropped Ears herself:
I tried to take a picture of the two of us myself. It's a bad one of me but she looks sweet!

I never shared here, but a few months ago Genesis bloated, and had emergency surgery and a scary recovery. She is fine now! But she got covered in a few more gray hairs (and I think I sprouted a few myself).

I'm not going to tell my sister I posted this. Haha.

Sucking on her sucky duck. Still has her nursing fixation, it was all she wanted when she came back from surgery. That thing is so gross.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I love putting faces with names. It's crazy what I imagine you guys to look like and then see what you really do look like, wow. There are so many cute people here!
MM, I have to get this out of my system...Gungrave t-shirt! Squee! XD
First I'll start things off with a pic of my baby dog.
We've been trying to get him to cut down on his drinking, really!

I rarely posts pics of myself on the net. But since I like you guys so much, I decided to make an exception.
Most recent pic I have of myself. We were out camping for my wife's b-day.
I like you guys so much, I show you pics like this one! Don't ask...I have no clue what was going through my head. ^-^'
I'm ready to tear up the road with this puppy!
A much older pic showing you guys what I looked like with longer hair. I do miss it at times.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Alicorn wrote:MM, I have to get this out of my system...Gungrave t-shirt! Squee! XD
Hee, I'm an anime nerd at heart. ^^ In fact I'm probably one of the biggest geeks ever. xD
Image Image
Alicorn

Post by Alicorn »

Mistress Morbid wrote:
Alicorn wrote:MM, I have to get this out of my system...Gungrave t-shirt! Squee! XD
Hee, I'm an anime nerd at heart. ^^ In fact I'm probably one of the biggest geeks ever. xD
I so am too! I plan to be one till I'm old and grey. XD Anime nerds unite!
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Haha, yeah I'm the same way. I've loved Japan since I was a little kid, and my anime goes back to discovering Miyazaki movies when I was about 3 years old. It hasn't stopped since then. :)

My boyfriend's aunt is Japanese, and his family frequently goes there for visits, so in a few years we're going to save up and go there for a 1-2 month trip. I've already learned quite a bit of Japanese, and I've never felt so drawn to another culture before. I'm pretty sure I was Japanese in a past life. >.>
Image Image
Alicorn

Post by Alicorn »

My addiction started when I was at the end of middle school. It started with Sailor Moon with me. Though truth be told I watched Voltron when I was much younger but it didn't start me on the anime kick.

That sounds so cool! I would love to go to Japan. I doubt I ever end up going but one can dream.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I'm sorry guys, I don't really have any pictures of myself. Just this one, from last year. I took a picture of my reflection in THE BEAN. And then killed it in photoshop. I can't find the original. :/

And here's some pictures of my dog, Tilly, just for kicks. This is my favorite picture of my dog EVAR.

And here she is again, hiding under the table.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Hee, Alicorn. Craftsman! That is awesome. And you're really cute.
Image Image