Glacier Popoko

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Glacier Popoko

Post by Seerow »

Arbor I hate you. I hate that you make me love a species that I can't really stand in the common pose. I hate that you force me to move around pets so I can own this lovely creature. So evil of you :x

This is one of the most gorgeous pets on the site. The fluffier then usual fur, the gorgeous gorgeous tail, the expression and cheek fluff. There's not a
single thing I dislike about it or find odd.
I was perfectly content to let my pet Felicia be fostered on my sister's account while I waited to get another loyalty box, but this forced me to swap pets and get her back so I could potion her immediately. *Pets her luxurious tail*
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Glacier Popoko

Post by Jessi »

I want it. I want it so badly it's not funny. I wish Fabiyn wasn't such a perfect Glacier Demi because this fits him too but he's an even better Glacier Demi.

I want one ;___; fhjeahl i can't even think of something coherent to say. I want one.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Unlike Fabiyn, Fredericka actually fits the Popoko better. ^_^ Although I still love the Glacier Demi art.

I think the only thing I don't like about the pet is the collar: something about the outline of the snowflake gives off the impression of a glow effect that's far too thick for my liking. But I suspect if/once I see a larger version of the pet I won't mind that so much.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I love it and I want it. Unfortunately, I think it's too grumpy (and masculine?) for my Mymble, but this makes me really, really hope that more popoko colors are coming soon. I can't wait to see spectrum.

I love the bangs and big ears and floofy tail and scrunched, fluffy cheek. Maybe I can find a way to fit another popoko on my account....
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Image Image
ImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

It's sooooo cute! And... plush! I just want to pet that tail. And I love the ears. All of it just works so well, to me.
Image Image
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

While not a fan of Popokos, this Glacier one is pretty nifty. I'm sucker for big fluffy tails, and everything about this guy is really good. The expression is splendid and fitting. The ice is a bit on the minimal side, and i kind of wish there was a little ice hanging off the tail, but that's minor. It also looks more feline-like than squirrel-like. Very interesting. I must say, FINALLY. Some Arbor pet art. xD

All in all, a good pet. -nods-
Last edited by Pyrostatic on 03 Jan 2010 04:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razzbunny

Post by Razzbunny »

I really, really love this pet, it's beautiful.
I just turned Maddony Glade the other day, but now I'll be needing another Popoko I think!

ETA: I had a Bucket of Polar Ice Water in my Vault, so just created Rhia and made her Glacier! :D
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

As far as I can see on my dad's cell phone screen, this is a beautiful popoko, and I think I'll be changing Mick into one of these as soon as I
get home from Michigan in a few hours.
Aisu
Human Avatar: 314900

Post by Aisu »

OMG, this pet is perfect. *___* I really really want one but my Emotastic is destined to be Spectrum, not Glacier. D: Uggh.

It's so fluffy and wonderful. >w< The expression and the cheek fluff... omg. <3
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

It's so freaking pretty! I love it. To bad a fluffy mammal doesn't fit Dianire cause she would be this in a second. I just want to snuggle up with it's tail and fall asleep. Great job Rah!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

The Popoko's drawn by Arbor, not Rah. =)
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Opps! I knew that, really I did. **thumps head** So sorry. Great job Arbor! I meant that the whole time, really. I was just testing you guys, yeah that's it. **shifty eyes**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

This is ridiculously gorgeous, and it makes me quite happy to look at it. My favourite Glacier is still the Celinox (because I am a Celinox junkie), but this is a solid second. It looks so serene and distant and almost ethereal.. plus its tail is just perfect. Arbor, you've really outdone yourself!

Every Popoko redraw makes me want one, and I'm sure I'll end up with one if things keep going so splendidly. :P (I, personally, cannot wait for Spectrum! Is there a certain time of year that Spectrum pets come out? Summer?)