Chibi Feli & Montre Revamp

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Chibi Feli & Montre Revamp

Post by Silverevilchao »

ImageImage

Ahhhh I really wish they didn't change the Montre's expression. Does anyone have the original images for these?
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Re: Chibi Feli & Montre Revamp

Post by Foghawk »

ImageImage

You can usually get old Subeta stuff off archive.org; just plug in the image url.

I gotta say, I really like the Feli! The way the pinker tones of the shading reflect the color of the markings is perfect. Reminds me of old-school video games with limited sprite palettes.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

The Feli is very cute, but the wings look like they were snapped in like Legos. Very odd.

The Montre - I agree about the expression. And why couldn't it have big sweet eyes, like before? The new eyes seem small and flat, especially for a Chibi pet.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

That Feli is impossibly cute. Gah. I don't know why I'm such a sucker for chibi pets, but there you go. I usually find the Feli's horns pretty silly, but in this case they really make the pet. I like the wings, I like the tail, I like the fat little toes... If I could get pet slots more often than once a year this guy would definitely be on my list. Excellent revamp.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.