Storm pets!

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Aqua

Storm pets!

Post by Aqua »

I was hoping this would be a colour when I saw the challenger. :D

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

I feel like the lightning is a touch overdone/a bit too 'blurry' on a couple of them (namely fester for me but I think the cloud/beak blend is another factor in making the face more difficult to make out), but otherwise I really like them. :D
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Re: Storm pets!

Post by Wingsrising »

I hope there's one of these that will end up working for my pet Stormwind! (I'm not too keen on the Fester either for the reasons mentioned.)
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

These are all so pretty! I love the colour scheme, though it's a bit intense with them all stacked together like that. Individually they shine, though. I think the Popoko is my favourite, but wish it'd kept the big fluffy tail.
Subeta: Thomas
Faun

Post by Faun »

I was lucky enough to get a potion from my lightning rod thing straight away, but I have no idea which pet to choose. They're all really, really pretty.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
tijd001

Post by tijd001 »

It's just a nice new colour. All of them get more than 3 ratings from me.
Runic

Post by Runic »

I'm super tempted to change Elfric into a Storm Kumos, but I'd have to remove his custom overlay to see the official artwork. Guess I'll just have to adopt another Kumos!! If the Neela doesn't wow me when it's available in Storm (honestly, is there such thing as a badly-drawn Neela?), then Bolt will easily look great as a Storm Kumos. ^.^

I'm just more satisfied that this suggestion can finally be put to rest after 7 long years!!