Subeta: Reborn Endeavor and Hydrus Celinox

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Anubimon

Subeta: Reborn Endeavor and Hydrus Celinox

Post by Anubimon »

I'm meh on the Celinox. I really love the Reborn Endeavor... Not too fond of the pose, though. The head looks a bit weird to me. I can't decide whether to change my Dark Matter Endeavor into one or not. Bah, choices. =/

Edit: Or not... They seem to have disappeared from the front page. o.O
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Circe

Post by Circe »

I love the Endeavor! So beautiful! Perhaps my Dream should become reborn? Although, I'd love to see spectrum soon :)

The Celinox is good, however I wish they would release Angelic or Spectrum :)
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

I like the Celinox, it looks big and rarr and cuddly. Yeah I like that a lot, I wonder if I want one...

I don't like the pose of the Endeavor, the pose just seems off and it looks real skinny. Flames are nice though.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I like the pose of the Endeavor. It's not exactly "reborn", but it has a grace to it. Like a relaxing bird.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Lyria

Post by Lyria »

There goes my final pet space, i love the reborn Endeavor, it's just perfect. I find the body change quite welcome.

Not such a fan of the Celinox, it's better then the last bunch of Hydrus pet's but something feels off about it's art style, i can't seem to figure out what though.
Strawberry Limeade

Post by Strawberry Limeade »

Must...paint...Vercingetorix!

LOVE the Reborn Endeavor. And it's good to see the Celinox getting a redraw. It's much better than the Hydrus Chai we just got.
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

Well, I don't like the Hydros Cerinox very much. Too fat. Just not my style. I'm more a fan of sleek for catlike pets. *g*

The Endevour is quite nice, I especially like the flames. But the head looking toward you somehow irritates me. Still very nice, but not a pet I would get.
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I too like the reborn endeavor overall but I'm not fond of the pose. I think it almost looks too CUTE for both a reborn pet and an endeavor.

I personally love the hydrus celinox, and if it fit the personality of my own currently arid celinox, I'd consider painting him. But for HIM, I'm waiting for spectrum or reborn ^^
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

I really like the Reborn Endeavor. I see the pose as very graceful, and the inclined head looking towards you, along with the fireball it's holding, seems like it's saying "Hey, wanna mess with me? Go ahead, I dare you." And, should you mess with it, WHOOMPF, fireball up the ass. Sorta makes me wish I didn't sell my Reborn Potion off for an Angelic one.

The Hydrus Celinox, I also like. The hulking pose and the purple coral sell it. The only part I dislike is the horns - they look pasted on and less detailed than the horns of most Hydrus pets. However, it might be a temporary look for one of my pets I'm putting on hold for zapping... hrm.
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

By the way, for anyone who wants a Reborn Endeavor... There are still 113 in the Adoption Center on Atebus, which is nice because the cost Endeavor Elixirs is through the roof. >>
I'm a bit confused since they were removed from the front page, though. Does that mean they were taken away or something?
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

I think they're still released, just that they were having trouble with the news page.. There's a glitch sitewide (though possible fixed in some forums) where if you use 's the post is eaten.

Pets are actually supposed to be looking at you, which I decided to try and show more with the reborn one. XD (though the hydrus is an exception from this rule for some reason.. But I think most artists make it look that way anyway)
strange_infatuation

Post by strange_infatuation »

Merana slowly feeds the potion she created to Daylight and...
BUWHAHAH
Daylight has been transformed into a Hydrus pet!
Awesome. :D Even if it's just temporary 'til more colors are released. ^^
I love the Reborn Endeavor, too, though it's a little out of my price range.
kerg

Post by kerg »

The Endervor is nice, but it seems kind of skinny. I do love the wings though.

The Celinox is awesome. It reminds me of a picture I drew the other day, that was going to be a BR Telenine design, but I think I'll use it for this. I'm definitly getting one, but I don't know whether I'll pound a pet now to do it, or wait until I get a Mystical plushie.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

The Endeavor is probably my favorite Reborn pet at the moment. The Celinox is great too. It's funny that just yesterday someone posted about the Celinox not having any redraws. :)
Image Image Image
oh em gee

Post by oh em gee »

ooh, i adore the wings on the endeavor- but i must admit the head and pose seem a bit strange. o_O but overall, pretty. hee, flame-shaped shoulder... pads?

celinox is okay, i guess. i never really did pay a lot of attention to that species. O_o nice mask-like design around the eyes. =)