Subeta: The Popoko

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Kari

Post by Kari »

It's so cute...I could see a really hyper-cute Spectrum coming out of those. Or an insanely laughing Bloodred.
derp
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Keith, please stop releasing adorable new colors and pets that I have no space for. :p

The collar on the Common Popoko reminds me of the dozens of Littlest Pet Shop figurines I used to own (the old ones, thank you very much). I might get one just for the sheer nostalgia.

*pokes GA Medal prices and sighs*
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Y'know the new Pokémon? This is what Pachirisu was trying to be and failed. An adorable squirrel that looks natural and yet has an adorably unique look. Yeah, I like the key on Gold's collar, and it's a squirrel that's pulled off adorably well.
How many times did I use some form of "adorable" in this post?!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
strange_infatuation

Post by strange_infatuation »

I... don't really like it. D: I know I'm in the minority here, but... blah.
There are so many cute happy furry pets already...
Actually, it reminds me of the Torrey a lot.

So many other pets that have been released for longer have no redraw colors at all. :( I'd like to see those more than another species already.

<<; I do like the changing collar, though. It reminds me of the wands that the Warador have.
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

Wingsrising wrote:Dunno, Subeta already has at least two "Help! Help! My butt's on fire!" Reborn pets, the Aerie and the Montre. I don't really like the look. :-)
*picky* The Montre's wings are on fire, not it's butt. ^^ I was hoping maybe it'll be in the vein of the Torrey and Kerubi - I like their big, floofy fire tails.

Oh well. I'll sit and hope for newer pets' redraws with everyone else.
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

Count me as a non-fan, I'm not a big rodent person and I'd still love to see the Torrent redraws updated rather than new pets released *prods*.
Subeta
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Chandi wrote:
Wingsrising wrote:Dunno, Subeta already has at least two "Help! Help! My butt's on fire!" Reborn pets, the Aerie and the Montre. I don't really like the look. :-)
*picky* The Montre's wings are on fire, not it's butt. ^^ I was hoping maybe it'll be in the vein of the Torrey and Kerubi - I like their big, floofy fire tails.

Oh well. I'll sit and hope for newer pets' redraws with everyone else.
I know. But it still looks like it's the butt that's on fire to me.

There may be more, it's just those two that bug me since I like Aeres and Montres. :-)
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Good thing I'm bored with my bunnies ^_~
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

Aw, it looks like Keith to me.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Wow I love it, I just luff how the Collar charm changes with the colour! <3
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

strange_infatuation wrote: Actually, it reminds me of the Torrey a lot.
ImageImage

I agree. It almost looks like a Torrey revamp :shock:
I do love the fluffy tail and changing charm though.
Not all who wander are lost.
covet

Post by covet »

I prefer the torrey x 100.

I think of the Torrey as a fox, though, not a squirrel. The more I'm looking at these Popoko the more they are freaking me out.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Arbor

Post by Arbor »

The Torrey was originally intended to be thought of as a fox-goblin. /random useless fact. |"D
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

I hate the torrey -- its feet remind me weirdly of Dr. Seuss, which for some people might be a good thing, but for me just is vaguely creepy. It's eyes are also far too anime for my taste.

The popoko... I dunno. I had an initial "hate!" reaction when I first saw it, but I do love its changing charms, and the ears are really cute, very fluffy and appealing. I wouldn't own one, but neither would I cringe if one of my pets was zapped into one.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I'm with Mr.Black on this one. There are lots of little details I really like, the gradient on the bangs is especially nice, but nothing that makes me like it as a whole. I also agree, that it's adding to the long list of doppleganger pets that I can't really tell apart. I have to say, that I'd be all over this if it was an usul revamp. As it is, there are just too many other Subeta pets I like much more.