Subeta: Galactic Pets?

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I love these things to pieces, and I'm quite eager to find out how to get them (and to see more made!) I showed them to my sister, and she loves them to bits too. She's already got a pet this would fit perfectly. (I have a character this would fit too... but she doesn't have a Subeta incarnation due to lack of petslots. ;_; )
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

HOLY CRAP IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL ITS MAKING ME CRY!

Yumigami's going to become this. RIGHT NOW. *cries with joy*

Wow, it's my favorite color on the site. So pretty...
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Oh these are so gorgeous! I just can't stop looking at them, they are so very beautiful. I can see why Keith was so excited about this and can totally understand his upsetness. It's like giving up a surprise party for someone. But what is done is done and can't be undone. Now we just have to live with the agony for when these are offically released. I swear, I almost drooled over these suckers. If the pets are this gorgeous, you can just imagine how the potion will look. **eyes sparkle** Oooh how I can't wait to see how the other pets will look int his colour. **swoons**

And now for a little rant, damn it all! This colour is so perfect for Dianire! I just know the Endeavor in this colour will be totally stunning and I'm going to have to make Dianire this colour. But I love the bloodred Endeavor so much. That settles it, I'll just have to get another Endeavor to be bloodred. **nods, agreeing with self**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Aw.. So much for the surprise. D: At least people like them though. XD;
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Aqua wrote:Aw.. So much for the surprise. D: At least people like them though. XD;
Make a Galactic Endeavor? Pretty pwease? xD
checkers

Post by checkers »

ImageImage
This is so going to be Betza's new Look, I was bored of this:
And this colour really fits in with this little extract I have for Betza;;
Hello, I'm Betza I come from a plannet called 'Coromai' it's a place where my parents both were born, it's so cold there you feel so alone, I flew away from there with my friend and now we live here, it's nice and warm here.
So yeah, Galactic Illumis is the pet.
You have 1,433,597sP
Hmm..Spectrum, Galactic and Darkmatter XD I need to start saving, I can't rely on Saggi forever.
strange_infatuation

Post by strange_infatuation »

Illuen wrote:
WOW. I really need one. O_O Of course I couldn't wait a few days to potion Kael into a Dusk Montre...
*squeals* Sososososo pretty.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Barring something disasterous (which I doubt will happen, but you never know), I'm turning Albia this color when they finally release it for the Demi.

But that Illumis.... *continues to stare in awe for another half-hour*
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

checkers wrote:ImageImage
This is so going to be Betza's new Look, I was bored of this:
And this colour really fits in with this little extract I have for Betza;;
Hello, I'm Betza I come from a plannet called 'Coromai' it's a place where my parents both were born, it's so cold there you feel so alone, I flew away from there with my friend and now we live here, it's nice and warm here.
So yeah, Galactic Illumis is the pet.
You have 1,433,597sP
Hmm..Spectrum, Galactic and Darkmatter XD I need to start saving, I can't rely on Saggi forever.
Heh, my Yumigami's a Dusk Illumis, too. xD Looks like we're on the same boat! Space star moth FTW!
TCD

Post by TCD »

Very very pretty!

And yes, while it bites that these were released early....it happens. I'm sure there's a way to twist it that makes it seem "Oh, we meant that all along. >.>"
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

EEE. THESE ARE GORGEOUS.

Thank whatever deities that be that I have a Telenine elixir hiding in my vault. I SO NEED THE GALACTIC ONE. RIGHT THIS SECOND.

*fidgets and can't wait!*

THESE ARE SO GREAT, NOT EVEN CAPSLOCK CAN DESCRIBE MY EXCITEMENT. *flails*
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

SNAP. I need ...3934839829 billion of these Galactic pets. IMMEDIATELY. I love the Telenine and Mortiking best. just.. zomg. Awesooome. I can't wait to see more of this absolutely delicious color.

Sucks that they got leaked before the surprise was ready, but... that's life. It's a redraw, so we'll probably be pleasantly surprised whenever the other species come in it. 83 (pleasantly surprised and forced to revolt against the pet limits. daaaaamn you, subeta artists!)

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I clearly need to fill my 10th pet slot with one of these. Then get more serious about saving for a mystical plushie of some sort. :-)

I like the Illuminis best of this bunch. However, I want to wait to see what other pets are released before I decide anything for sure.
Keith

Post by Keith »

That's fine. We're probably going to scrap the whole thing, or wait awhile before it comes out.

And - No. We didn't refund the people using the zapper, because clearly, they were zapping, and had this been a 'Nothing happens!' they'd have wasted their tokens just as easy. At least this way they get a new pet color.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Keith wrote:That's fine. We're probably going to scrap the whole thing, or wait awhile before it comes out.
Great way to handle it there, Keith. Can you sound any more vindictive? *eyeroll*

We're EXCITED and we all clearly adore this new color, so you guys did things great. It's not our fault that something fucked up on your end and it happened to release a tad earlier, so don't try to take it out on us excited users. :P