Subeta: Galactic Pets?

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

Officer 1BDI wrote:How does the trading process for one of these pets work, anyway? Are you supposed to collext X number of gems of a single color, or are they all different colored gems that he asks for?
For my Illumis, he asked for 4 gems: Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green. I dunno if it differs for species or it differs for everyone, though.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Hmm. I'm torn between the Fester and the Illumis, although I do like the Escalade, too.

I guess I'll sit back a while and hope for a Celinox, Montre or Aerie to be released. Which likely means waiting until next month, but oh, well. I've onlt got one pet spot left without buying mystical plushies so I want to make it a good one.

I have no idea what minion I'm going to give it or what I'm going to put in Windborne's treasures, if I give the hypothetical new pet his star-related treasures, though.

Makes me wish I had more than that one red gem in Flammifer's treasure, though. I guess I can dig a little more, but red gems seem to hate me. Anyone want to trade me a couple red gems in exchange for a couple green gems? I have green gems out the wazoo. Also quite a few yellow and orange.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

To answer my own question, yes, you can bless more than one pet in a day.

I very much doubt I'm going to have a third galactic pet, so if anyone here needs an extra gem today or tomorrow, PM me. I still have black, orange, white, and yellow to spare.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Eh, fuck marsh. I had to make my escalade into galactic. FMD, you made them so beautiful ;_;
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

Anyone figure out the time intervals for the gem digging?
Nothing To See Here
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I would think that it would be an hour just like it was during the plot? I'm guessing on this, I haven't tried digging again yet. Forgot the time I dug up the first gem. ^_^"

Edit: Yup, just confirmed that you can dig up a gem every hour. ^_^
Last edited by Alicorn on 06 Apr 2007 06:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

Augh, can't make anyone Galactic till I zap them enough treasure spots! I figure I'll start working on zapping Tripoli and have him ready for when a Galactic Torrent becomes available. In the meanwhile, making a Galactic Escalade to ooh and aah over is damn tempting. I join in singing FMD praises. o.o
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

Chandi wrote:Augh, can't make anyone Galactic till I zap them enough treasure spots! I figure I'll start working on zapping Tripoli and have him ready for when a Galactic Torrent becomes available. In the meanwhile, making a Galactic Escalade to ooh and aah over is damn tempting. I join in singing FMD praises. o.o
There's an item that increases treasure spots- Magical Keepsake Box. You can get them in the Millionaire Center.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

Anubimon wrote:There's an item that increases treasure spots- Magical Keepsake Box. You can get them in the Millionaire Center.
Yeah, but it's easier for me to expend tokens than sP right now. *shrugs* Plus it'll make the wait go by.
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Agh, they really shouldn't release a new pet without releasing elixirs for it, too. I really want the Popoko, have the perfect pet ready, have tons of gems, but of course no elixirs.

*frantic twitching*
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Squee! I made Moonkin, my illu, galactic. I didn't have any gems since I was on S.A.I, but I had just enough sp on hand to buy the 5 I needed. The fester, escalade, and harvester and very tempting. But, I have a full account. I want the rest of them done now too, especially the ghostly and endeavor.
Rustyblu

Post by Rustyblu »

Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I wonder if Galactic is going to be like Hydrus, where the pet reverts to their Common color if you pound them? :o

PSSST, Schmoe, they just released the Popoko elixirs. :D
Rustyblu

Post by Rustyblu »

*best day ever*
strange_infatuation

Post by strange_infatuation »

Mayhem wrote:I wonder if Galactic is going to be like Hydrus, where the pet reverts to their Common color if you pound them? :o
Nope. I've seen a few in the pound, and a friend of mine just dumped her Harvester. :)